2016 NHL Draft

Crusader1969

I mean, I'm 5'8"; I'm not THAT little!

I do, however, look exactly like the profile picture.

. Seriously my 11 year old pun intended is already 5'6" not to make you feel small. but I too thought you were 6' plus Edited by North Buffalo

I mean, I'm 5'8"; I'm not THAT little!  

I do, however, look exactly like the profile picture.

You are the Nathan Gerbe of SabreSpace. 

I totally should have taken a pic of you standing next to D4rk and photoshopped it into that Gerbe/Myers pic.

So anything interesting happening for Draft Night in Buffalo. Not sure I'll be available really but I will be in town.

True's getting a bunch of people together. I don't think I can make it, and I really want to go. My job is in Webster, so it's about a 2 hour drive. If I get out early I might be able to

Getting to 4th for Tkachuk would be awesome. Getting to 3rd for Puljujarvi would be an absolute steal. Guy could step in and play RW on Jack's line next season.

I always like Puljujarvi a ton. I would be stoked to get him, especially if CBJ ramps it up to Sakic level stupid

I always like Puljujarvi a ton. I would be stoked to get him, especially if CBJ ramps it up to Sakic level stupid

I'm blown away that Puljujarvi could be in play, that's all classic worlds of dumb.  You take him and run.  Especially when you have a good movement heading into next year.  They might feel more comfortable at 8-10 going Jost, McLeod, Brown for more of a second tier center.

I'm blown away that Puljujarvi could be in play, that's all classic worlds of dumb.  You take him and run.  Especially when you have a good movement heading into next year.  They might feel more comfortable at 8-10 going Jost, McLeod, Brown for more of a second tier center.

From what I've heard, CBJ very much so wants a center more than anything else. If they can get the center their comfortable with a few spots down, and still get some added pieces to move out from 3rd, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it. I think we're too low at 8 to really entice them though, without bringing up Reinhart which is a no deal for me

I could easily see a Tortorella and company being in love with Brown, who would almost certainly be there at 8. The question, of course, is what does their current roster need (other than everything) that we're in a position to help with?

Zemgus, Fasching and Bailey.  All fit a Torts model.  And wait for it...Bogo.

I could easily see a Tortorella and company being in love with Brown, who would almost certainly be there at 8. The question, of course, is what does their current roster need (other than everything) that we're in a position to help with?

Girgensons

Edit :What 3 Putt said 

Edited by BRAWNDO

How does it feel to know you made it move? :P

Wonder if they have any interest in uniting the Brothers Foligno. 8 + Foligno + Fasching/Bailey?

That'd be great. But I think we might all be dreaming. Isn't the rule of thumb, that if we(the fans) would do the trade, no other team would? They can't be that dumb, can they?

Zemgus, Fasching and Bailey. All fit a Torts model. And wait for it...Bogo.

Knowing how winning NHL teams roll with multiple lines, I don't know how I would feel about depleting our system of nearly a whole very good 3rd line (plus a defender) for 1 winger, especially when Eichel would make most wingers look good. I hope GMTM doesn't go for the shiny toy model of building a team.

I want the third or fourth pick probably more than anyone here, but is there a deal that can be made without fasching, Bailey, or Reinhart being in the equation? Zemgus/Larsson + 8 + one of the thirds for cbj' s pick.

Reinhart is a non-starter, as far as I'm concerned. I'd imagine Murray feels pretty similarly (with the obvious "Godfather Offer" caveat).

Edited by TrueBlueGED

How does it feel to know you made it move? :P

Wonder if they have any interest in uniting the Brothers Foligno. 8 + Foligno + Fasching/Bailey? 

Disturbing.

Knowing how winning NHL teams roll with multiple lines, I don't know how I would feel about depleting our system of nearly a whole very good 3rd line (plus a defender) for 1 winger, especially when Eichel would make most wingers look good. I hope GMTM doesn't go for the shiny toy model of building a team.

I am not advocating all of them.  I was responding to what the CBJs might ne looking for.  Torts likes the type of player that I referenced.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.