A sign of things to come? the light on the horizon?

BuffaloBorn

uggghhhhh. Don't like this at all. im against putting McDavid or Eichel in any hypothetical roster projections and i am definitely against getting an Eichel or McDavid sabres jersey. How can anyone be a fan of the Sabres or Buffalo sports in general and not be a fatalist??

Though if you were going to get a jersey and temp fate that the Sabres end up in 30th - wouldn't you get  the guy who you have 80% chance of landing?

it will happen.... I GUARENTEE IT... the winds of change are blowing through, and Buffalo is going to get its due !!!

stop being pessimists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ye, and with a mighty hand Pegula reached forth among his people and brought winds of change to replace the winds of sh!t

While I definitely think that what he did is beyond lame, ###### it. Screw the hockey gods and screw juju.

Every year, the Stanley Cup comes to the studio and every year I make a point of not touching it or taking my picture with it. I never even go and see it. This year, ###### it. I'm gonna tie up that white gloved jackass and dry hump the thing. What's going to happen is going to happen, and it certainly hasn't worked to this point.

Edited by BolotoO

While I definitely think that what he did is beyond lame, ###### it. Screw the hockey gods and screw juju.

Every year, the Stanley Cup comes to the studio and every year I make a point of not touching it or taking my picture with it. I never even go and see it. This year, ###### it. I'm gonna tie up that white gloved jackass and dry hump the thing. What's going to happen is going to happen, and it certainly hasn't worked to this point.

Pics, or it never happened.

If they don't draft in the top two, does this guy becomes Buffalo's Steve Bartman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bartman_incident

BTW True Blue since you have been keeping everybody away from the edge, if/when the Sabres land a top two pick I will send you a Fifty Dollar Gift Card to Consumer Beverages so you can purchase your favorite libation. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.