Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak  8s

Charles Clay to visit Bills, per @AdamSchefter. FB Jerome Felton also visiting, per Scheffer.

I keep hearing conflicting reports about picks involved in that Bradford/ Foles trade but if Eagles moved up to 10 with that trade, it's hot to be about Mariotta and not Bradford

An Oregon Beat Reporter, tweeted Don't Unpack Sam Bradford

The #Bills are making a big push to sign #Dolphins TE Charles Clay, preparing an offer sheet. Making it hard to match.

The Saints have cut their defensive leader in Curtis Lofton... Just traded Jimmy Graham... Might be trading their best offensive lineman... Drew Brees has one year left on his deal. What's going on there?

EDIT: Should note that they replaced Evans with Unger already.

What's going on is what many predicted last year when the Saints, already up against the cap, got rid of some popular players, signed Byrd for even more cap-choking money, and then failed to do anything about it until now. 

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna  1m

Sources in Miami tell me that Ndamukong Suh will receive 60 million guaranteed over the contract. ALL OF IT WILL BE PAID THIS YEAR.

HOLY ######!!!

Now that is insane.  If I owned the Dolphins I would fire my GM on the spot for that.

BREES????

I'm calling NFW on him leaving the Saints.

Now that is insane. If I owned the Dolphins I would fire my GM on the spot for that.

I'm calling NFW on him leaving the Saints.

First, I doubt that he is getting all $60 million this year.

Second, do you really thing any of these free agents deals are negotiated without ownership consent?

First, I doubt that he is getting all $60 million this year.

Second, do you really thing any of these free agents deals are negotiated without ownership consent?

Oh, come now.

Don't all owners not named Pegula give the GM's free reign to spend whatever they like? 'And, I'd've gotten away w/ it if it weren't for you darn meddling owner.' :lol:

So it looks like basically the Bills are trying to recreate those old Raven squads that Rex was DC for. Above average at nearly every position BUT QB. Considering there are no available clearly good QB's, guess we have to hope it works.

He's crazy and will miss 4-8 games due to injury. But those 8-12 he plays will be pretty awesome.

Harvin, Fish TE, (if those 2 happen), McCoy, Watkins, & Woods & a top 5 D. Now if only they can get adequate play out of the QB, they might be onto something. Edited by Taro T

Gotta love the Pegula Jet 

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci  5m

Heard that Charles Clay got a private-jet ride to Buffalo from South Fla w #Bills owners Terry & Kim Pegula. #royaltreatment

From reddit:

Here's Rex and Pegula in Boca Raton:

adUD2Uv.jpg

Here's the real time flight plan, they landed about a half hour ago: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960

Why do you care about long term viability?

Um, I would like to approach the playoffs more than once?

Edited by IKnowPhysics

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.