Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

One name I am kind of interested to here about is Dan Williams... He probably won't be crazy expensive and is one of the few true nose tackles in the game. Land him and you can put Dareus/Kyle outside at DE and have your 3-4 d-line set.

Mike Garafolo: Mentioned on @FOXSportsLive just now I'm not expecting the transition tag to scare the Bills in their pursuit of Dolphins TE Charles Clay.

And by that, I mean I would think Clay makes a visit to Buffalo at some point. Unlike standard FAs, transition guys could develop slowly.

Bills source tells me Fred Jackson "isn't going anywhere." Second source tells me Terry Pegula got involved. Stay tuned.

I looked up Fred's Wiki and found several connections.  He is from Fort Worth, where I live now.  He went to Coe College.  My son went there for a year (before dropping out  :wallbash: ), as did Marv Levy.  I almost feel like I know Fred now.   :w00t:

I looked up Fred's Wiki and found several connections. He is from Fort Worth, where I live now. He went to Coe College. My son went there for a year (before dropping out :wallbash: ), as did Marv Levy. I almost feel like I know Fred now. :w00t:

The Coe College connection was why Fred was God's son to begin with

@MMehtaNYDN: Source: Bilal Powell has agreed to terms with a new deal with the Jets. .#nyj

Scratch him off the list

Way to go BRAWNDO, you even scooped our friends over at TBD.

Anyone think this had anything to do with the Fred Jackson decision? Like we were planning on landing Powell but once cutting Fred wasn't an option, Powell moved on to his second option?

@alexmarvez: As @JasonLaCanfora 1st reported, @buffalobills favorite to sign @Vikings Jerome Felton. Source tells @NFLonFOX it's nice contract for a FB 

Apparently Adrian Peterson absolutely loved running behind this guy; the Vikings were adamant on resigning him in hopes of retaining Peterson, but it looks like McCoy will have a new best friend. Nice signing IMO, McCoy isn't exactly Gore or Lynch, and we're going to need help running up the middle. 

@alexmarvez: As @JasonLaCanfora 1st reported, @buffalobills favorite to sign @Vikings Jerome Felton. Source tells @NFLonFOX it's nice contract for a FB 

Apparently Adrian Peterson absolutely loved running behind this guy; the Vikings were adamant on resigning him in hopes of retaining Peterson, but it looks like McCoy will have a new best friend. Nice signing IMO, McCoy isn't exactly Gore or Lynch, and we're going to need help running up the middle. 

What's a nice deal for a FB, Miller from SF, got I believe a base of a little over the 1.3M territotry.  It shouldn't be too high. 

What's a nice deal for a FB, Miller from SF, got I believe a base of a little over the 1.3M territotry.  It shouldn't be too high. 

Marcel Reese for the Raiders is the highest at $3.5M, Mike Tolbert's second at $3.4M, and then everyone else after that is $1.7M or less. So I'd imagine somewhere around $1.3M like you said, maybe a little higher at maybe $2M because he's in demand. 

Way to go BRAWNDO, you even scooped our friends over at TBD.

Anyone think this had anything to do with the Fred Jackson decision? Like we were planning on landing Powell but once cutting Fred wasn't an option, Powell moved on to his second option?

It makes me wonder whether the Powell-to-Bills stuff was ever real, or whether it was planted by the agent to increase leverage with the Jets.

And with Powell out of the mix, I figured things were settled with the 4 RBs on the roster. 

Then I see we're pursuing Felton. That would mean 5 RBs. That would be one too many. Dixon would figure to be odd man out, but he seems valuable enough to keep (especially given his work on special teams).

It makes me wonder whether the Powell-to-Bills stuff was ever real, or whether it was planted by the agent to increase leverage with the Jets.

And with Powell out of the mix, I figured things were settled with the 4 RBs on the roster. 

Then I see we're pursuing Felton. That would mean 5 RBs. That would be one too many. Dixon would figure to be odd man out, but he seems valuable enough to keep (especially given his work on special teams).

I see Felton as taking the roster spot of Gragg/Gray more than the 4 RB's we have. I really think that Doug Whaley doesn't want to give up Bryce Brown and sees big potential there, and will do everything in his power to keep the 4 RB's.

Edit: Now that Pegula has put the hammer down on keeping Fred Jax. Whaley probably had FJax as the casualty to make room for a fullback.

Edited by Tchaikovsky по Boyes

I'm starting to hate Chip Kelly.

Separately, you and Jsixpd's same avatar thing has me so confused

I had it first, he copied it.  lol   There are actually a bunch of interesting guys in my opinion.  While he never really got into a flow offensively, Gresham could be an interesting guy. 

Edited by TheCerebral1

"I want Iupati..."

*Iupati to Arizona*

"I'd rather have Bulaga anyways."

*Bryan Bulaga re-signs*

"I'd rather have unnamed cheaper guys."

*They sign in the CFL*

"What's Derrick Dockery doing?"

Meh, I would rather have Langston Walker.  :P

PFT reporting, Titans frontrunner for Searcy.  Then again it is PFT.

Meh, I would rather have Langston Walker. :P

PFT reporting, Titans frontrunner for Searcy. Then again it is PFT.

They're not reporting it. Like most of their posts it's just going off what another outlet is reporting. Local media in Tennessee is saying it's a done deal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.