Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

From reddit:

Here's Rex and Pegula in Boca Raton:

adUD2Uv.jpg

Here's the real time flight plan, they landed about a half hour ago: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960

Um, I would like to approach the playoffs more than once?

There is no such thing as long term viability without a QB. As is, we have a couple of years window with this defense before money makes it all fall apart and we're screwed. May as well go all-in with an old QB and a 2-3 year window when that's all you have any way.

There is no such thing as long term viability without a QB. As is, we have a couple of years window with this defense before money makes it all fall apart and we're screwed. May as well go all-in with an old QB and a 2-3 year window when that's all you have any way.

This x 1,000,000

#Bills a lot of time today considering options if Cassel didn't pass his physical, including Hoyer and Matt Moore, per sources.

With all due respect, clearly the Rams wanted a QB in return. Besides, I'm not sure Bradford's worth the risk. If you rework his deal you are tied to him for three years, if you don't his cap hit prohibits you from doing much else this year.

Like it or not, the Bills have a definite plan and seem to be sticking to it and I think that's a step forward.

Basically everyone I know, here and elsewhere, combined with the radio, is freaking out about Bradford being traded somewhere other than Buffalo. I think he may be the most overrated QB in the league--too much nostalgia about his college career and not enough attention to his bitterly disappointing pro career.

With all due respect, clearly the Rams wanted a QB in return. Besides, I'm not sure Bradford's worth the risk. If you rework his deal you are tied to him for three years, if you don't his cap hit prohibits you from doing much else this year.

Like it or not, the Bills have a definite plan and seem to be sticking to it and I think that's a step forward.

This is a civil way to disagree.  We'll either see eye-to-eye or not after the season.

Basically everyone I know, here and elsewhere, combined with the radio, is freaking out about Bradford being traded somewhere other than Buffalo. I think he may be the most overrated QB in the league--too much nostalgia about his college career and not enough attention to his bitterly disappointing pro career.

This also is a civil way to disagree, but did you watch the highlights I posted upthread?

Justin Blalock is the last guy I'm interested in that isn't just a stop-gap. Otherwise, it's looking like that second round pick is a lock to be a guard/tackle.

(Unless the Jahri Evans rumor was legitimate)

Edited by Tank

Andre Johnson ---> Colts? 

That's the assumption. Flew there on the same plane that his former Miami buddy Frank Gore did. Pagano and Chud both coached at Miami... Lots of connections.

He won't be their number one guy but he'll get his fair share of targets if he signs up.

That team will have added Cole, Gore and Johnson. Three guys that are up there in age but have shown in recent years that they aren't done yet. If they can maybe add one more piece to that defense then they'll be in very good shape as a legitimate contender.

That's the assumption. Flew there on the same plane that his former Miami buddy Frank Gore did. Pagano and Chud both coached at Miami... Lots of connections.

He won't be their number one guy but he'll get his fair share of targets if he signs up.

That team will have added Cole, Gore and Johnson. Three guys that are up there in age but have shown in recent years that they aren't done yet. If they can maybe add one more piece to that defense then they'll be in very good shape as a legitimate contender.

The Colts desperately need an OL upgrade...I don't think they're a legit contender until Luck isn't getting killed on every dropback.

Britt McHenry ‏@BrittMcHenry 5m5 minutes ago

Coach in NFC East on Chip Kelly: "Can't handle strong personalities in the locker room." Like many, was shocked about McCoy trade. #eagles

@BrittMcHenry: Seems like there's a divide when it comes to Chip Kelly & #Eagles restructuring. Players I've spoken to love him. Others gone. 

This is a civil way to disagree.  We'll either see eye-to-eye or not after the season.

This also is a civil way to disagree, but did you watch the highlights I posted upthread?

Yea, I mean, I don't think he's the worst QB in the league or anything (he's no Ryan Lindley, that's for sure). But even in his healthy year he was a bottom-10 QB in every metric...when you're talking about giving up significant assets and taking on a huge contract, I expect more than that. I truly believe that Manuel can be a bottom-10 starter without giving up assets or taking on a large contract.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.