Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Boyes had a similar idea, not bad IMO. I can't stand Chandler, so losing him means nothing to me; any TE will flourish if we get Brees. I don't know much about Chris Williams, in the shaoe our OL is, can we afford to lose him?

Mario restructuring is bound to happen, it's only a matter of when. Do they go big this year to get Brees, or do they save it for next year when Dareus wants to be paid? The cap is supposed to go up next year, and with Pegula backing the bills, at least that's the only financial constrant.

The Bills have something like $50M in cap space next year (before any moves today). Next year shouldn't be a problem.

Boyes had a similar idea, not bad IMO. I can't stand Chandler, so losing him means nothing to me; any TE will flourish if we get Brees. I don't know much about Chris Williams, in the shaoe our OL is, can we afford to lose him?

Mario restructuring is bound to happen, it's only a matter of when. Do they go big this year to get Brees, or do they save it for next year when Dareus wants to be paid? The cap is supposed to go up next year, and with Pegula backing the bills, at least that's the only financial constrant.

Chris Williams sucks. I knew he was bad when we signed up, but he exceeded my lofty expectations! I'd rather insert a random 5th round pick into his slot simply because of the money difference.

If we could get Brees, I'm positive that the Bills would pull out all the stops to make it happen. Dareus? Worry about him when next year happens.

The Bills have something like $50M in cap space next year (before any moves today). Next year shouldn't be a problem.

B-e-a-utifl.  :beer:

So, just for shits and giggles, what does everyone think it'll take to trade for Drew Brees? If they want Winston, we have nothing to offer them other than his old mentor. 

Very happy shits and giggles isn't censored though is  :lol:

Edited by WildComrade

QB Jake Locker is retiring. Wow.

The @Saints are opening up offers for Drew Brees. Third time is a charm @MiamiDolphins.

I can't take this roller coaster of emotions.I'm in class and half the time I'm afraid I'll be called to the board to do a problem....

"No thanks, I'm alright. I'll take the zero."

Heard from several sources that Drew Brees is beyond angry at the Graham trade today

:ph34r:

We have the most talented team on field in 20 years, all we need is one piece. If we can afford him without losing Dareus, we should get him, even if he only has 3-4 years left in him. QB's have shown they can play a long time in this league, I see no reason Brees can't do the same as Manning and Brady have.

Jay Skurski ‏@JaySkurski  9m

I don't get the sense Bills are going to be major players for another veteran QB after trade for Cassel, regardless of Jake Locker retiring.

:sick:  :sick:  :sick:

This seems in direct contradiction to Doug Whaley's "You'll see" comment from the Hughes press conference. It sounded like he had some big plans lined up for free agency. Like more than just Clay and a Guard (which is still pretty good IMO)

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF  39s

New #Bills FB Jerome Felton has finished each of the past three season inside the top-6 among FBs in terms of run blocking grade

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna  1m

Sources in Miami tell me that Ndamukong Suh will receive 60 million guaranteed over the contract. ALL OF IT WILL BE PAID THIS YEAR.

HOLY !!!

HOLY ######. The Bills traded Kiko Alonso for Lesean McCoy, per Adam Schefter.

Bills trade for Matt Cassel for an undisclosed pick

Bills source tells me Fred Jackson "isn't going anywhere." Second source tells me Terry Pegula got involved. Stay tuned.

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF  39s

New #Bills FB Jerome Felton has finished each of the past three season inside the top-6 among FBs in terms of run blocking grade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.