Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

On many levels, Taylor is the best thing to happen to the Bills in a long time.

Only a fan base this bruised could feel anything less.

Amen. He just needs to figure out how to take less hits or minimize the hits he does take.

On many levels, Taylor is the best thing to happen to the Bills in a long time.

Only a fan base this bruised could feel anything less.

This is just such a good post. Bruised, not jaded or cynical, captures a belief I have with a word I hadn't.

It's for 'executive positions', whatever the hell those are. So, GM and such, I believe. Not HC

That makes sense.  I thought you meant coaching.  And I'm thinking to myself, well, we've got the very first female assistant head coach in league history; it's going to be a while before mandatory interviews start.

For exec office positions, why not?

That makes sense.  I thought you meant coaching.  And I'm thinking to myself, well, we've got the very first female assistant head coach in league history; it's going to be a while before mandatory interviews start.

For exec office positions, why not?

I really don't care for execs. I really don't want a female HC, sorry PC crowd. 

Can't wait for the inspiring movie staring Sandra Bullock to come out for this

No way could they do it for coaching positions for the forseeable future. How many female football coaches are there at ANY level today? Maybe a couple hundred?

That's what I was thinking.

I really don't care for execs. I really don't want a female HC, sorry PC crowd. 

Can't wait for the inspiring movie staring Sandra Bullock to come out for this

They already made the movie.  It starred Goldie Hawn.  You probably didn't see that either.

That's what I was thinking.

They already made the movie.  It starred Goldie Hawn.  You probably didn't see that either.

:w00t:

I did not  :lol:

Still, they're making 10 Star Wars, they'll remake a Goldie Hawn movie.

Hollywood is seriously running out of ideas, I wonder if they'll remake Best Friends any time soon.

If you don't want an equally qualified candidate based on gender, it has nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with closed-mindedness.

I think you change the comradey and dynamic of a locker room drastically with that move. Be execs, make the same wage, be in the military, why is it that we have to have the same sports league too? And no, I don't think the dude in UConn should be the HC either

I think you change the comradey and dynamic of a locker room drastically with that move. Be execs, make the same wage, be in the military, why is it that we have to have the same sports league too? And no, I don't think the dude in UConn should be the HC either

Before everyone piles on, why not?  He's incredibly successful.

I'd have Cindy Crawford* coach the Bills if she were going to be incredibly successful.

*Cindy Crawford was a supermodel in the late eighties and early nineties.  Saved you a google.

Edited by Eleven

Before everyone piles on, why not?  He's incredibly successful.

I'd have Cindy Crawford* coach the Bills if she were going to be incredibly successful.

*Cindy Crawford was a supermodel in the late eighties and early nineties.  Saved you a google.

Music, man. I only know the music form the 70s-90s 

I feel like if I explain this, it's not going to end well for me.  :lol:

Music, man. I only know the music form the 70s-90s 

I feel like if I explain this, it's not going to end well for me.  :lol:

Behold, Internet:  This is a man standing in a two-foot deep hole with a shovel.  Rather than keep digging, he has decided to stay right where he is, where he can easily climb out.  He exists!

Before everyone piles on, why not? He's incredibly successful.

*Cindy Crawford was a supermodel in the late eighties and early nineties. Saved you a google.

The asterisk cracked me up. Poor WildCard :lol:

As an aside, I think missing the playoffs for 15 straight years would have been much more palatable if Cindy Crawford was the coach.

Behold, Internet: This is a man standing in a two-foot deep hole with a shovel. Rather than keep digging, he has decided to stay right where he is, where he can easily climb out. He exists!

BBBOOOOORRRRIIIINNNGGGG!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.