Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Should've been PI right there

Running the ball against a totally stacked front when they have 4 effective timeouts is coaching not to lose. A 1st down was necessary, so why go the utterly predictable run-run-pass? You're basically guaranteeing you have to convert a low percentage third and long. Coaching not to lose.

Eh. They've had 3 points this entire half and they have the best defense since the 2000 Ravens. Take the time away

I've never seen offensive tackles get beat so regularly.

I don't know why but country artists performing the national anthem bothers me. I guess it's because most can't really sing but these guys seem ok. A little barber shop quartet for my tastes but they didn't embarrass themselves.

Edited by inkman

I've never seen offensive tackles get beat so regularly.

I don't know why but country artists performing the national anthem bothers me. I guess it's because most can't really sing but these guys seem ok. A little barber shop quartet for my tastes but they didn't embarrass themselves.

Are there any country singers that don't have facial hair?

Are there any human males that don't have facial hair nowadays?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.