Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

The problem isn't that we should have kept cassel. The problem is that we blew two first round picks on a guy who would bring playing g what is in effect a luxury position, but can't because he's always ###### hurt.

When everything is said and done Watson + Manuel = Whaley's J.O.B.

I'm operating under the assumption that you need 10 wins to get into the playoffs (unless your division is BS).  No way this team only loses 2 games for the rest of the year.

I can't exactly strongly disagree with this, but I do think 9 wins has a very real chance of getting it done this year. The AFC is just so bad.

I can't exactly strongly disagree with this, but I do think 9 wins has a very real chance of getting it done this year. The AFC is just so bad.

With Pittsburgh getting Big Ben back next week and the Dolphins having some new energy with a new coach we'll see how long that lasts.

With Pittsburgh getting Big Ben back next week and the Dolphins having some new energy with a new coach we'll see how long that lasts.

Ben is definitely huge, but I do think that defense has overachieved to this point. They're certainly my pick to land a WC, though. As for Miami...let's see how much that new energy matters when they play a real opponent (see: Pats this Thursday).

Let's see.

As Buffalo  sports fan I'm 0/3 this weekend.

Please explain for me the difference between a Buffalo sports fan and a sadomasochist. Seriously we have to both be warped.

The masochist went to the Paul McCartney concert and paid for it.

I found out at work the other day that you can get a free Bills jersey for buying 4-5 packs of 18+ Molson Canadians and sending in the receipts to them. It's good beer, and at least you'll be too drunk to care that you're wearing a Bills jersey 

But you don't get to choose the size of the jersey which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

But you don't get to choose the size of the jersey which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Hmm, did not know that. I'm getting one either way, probably a Freddy one. If it's not my size and none of my buddy's want it, I'll just see if someone here wants it. 

Edited by WildCard

I found out at work the other day that you can get a free Bills jersey for buying 4-5 packs of 18+ Molson Canadians and sending in the receipts to them. It's good beer, and at least you'll be too drunk to care that you're wearing a Bills jersey 

Sir. SIR! Eschew schoolwork and/or sports and/or Netflix for the remainder of the evening and immerse yourself in the beer thread.

Sir. SIR! Eschew schoolwork and/or sports and/or Netflix for the remainder of the evening and immerse yourself in the beer thread.

I can't, I have a test tomorrow I'm trying to simultaneously study for as it is  :lol:

Plus, I really hate all craft beers, or anything semi-expensive for that matter. Sam Adams, IPA's, craft beers....I can't stand any of it. I genuinely like, well, terrible beer. The only bad beer I can't stand is Dog Bite. Even Natty Daddy's aren't blacklisted; for $3 you can have an awesome night if you're willing to deal with it

Edited by WildCard

I can't, I have a test tomorrow I'm trying to simultaneously study for as it is  :lol:

Plus, I really hate all craft beers, or anything semi-expensive for that matter. Sam Adams, IPA's, craft beers....I can't stand any of it. I genuinely like, well, terrible beer. The only bad beer I can't stand is Dog Bite. Even Natty Daddy's aren't blacklisted; for $3 you can have an awesome night if you're willing to deal with it

Have you tried the ST One Buffalo or Flying Bison Buffalo Lager? Those are my current recommendations for good starter craft beers. Youngins like you have to build up to the good stuff :p

Have you tried the ST One Buffalo or Flying Bison Buffalo Lager? Those are my current recommendations for good starter craft beers. Youngins like you have to build up to the good stuff :P

Not yet, but I'll try anything once. Where would I find them? Wegmans? I mean as it is 90% of my beer selection comes from a gas station 

Edited by WildCard

I can't, I have a test tomorrow I'm trying to simultaneously study for as it is :lol:

That's why they invented crack

That's why they invented crack

I swear, you could build the perfect human if they followed the advice given on these forums.  :w00t:

Woods, especially, ought to become a greater part of Buffalo’s offense as the team moves forward. He appeared at times to be the only player on the field in sync with Manuel, and his 16-yard touchdown reception with 2:46 left in the first half was a critical boost.

No , Manuel threw two interceptions looking for Woods all the time.

No ######, Manuel threw two interceptions looking for Woods all the time.

Would this be the same Woods who took the 15 yrd penalty with the selfish crack back block that gave the ball to the Jaguars close to their 20 instead of down within the 5 on the McCoy fumble? Those plays were are hurtful to the Bills cause as any other. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.