Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I don't think that pass interference call was as bad as everybody wants to say it was. It wasn't PI, but it looked like an obvious PI live. The ref gets one chance to see a play. There was more contact than the TV reviews showed because Walters' body isn't just going to change directions mid-air without help.

It was a bad call. It didn't cost the Bills the game.

For anyone that's going to come criticize the anger towards that call, I'll just make a disclaimer. Every single one of us in here knows the bills suck, and that they didn't deserve that game, and blah blah blah. But we still win that game if they don't throw a flag on a play where no penalty occurred to give the team a 1st down instead of 4th and 15. We suck. We know. But that is garbage, and there's not going to be any accountability for that play. It's going to be forgotten.

For anyone that's going to come criticize the anger towards that call, I'll just make a disclaimer. Every single one of us in here knows the bills suck, and that they didn't deserve that game, and blah blah blah. But we still win that game if they don't throw a flag on a play where no penalty occurred to give the team a 1st down instead of 4th and 15. We suck. We know. But that is garbage, and there's not going to be any accountability for that play. It's going to be forgotten.

to be fair that roughing the passer on jax was a bs call as well

Stockholm Syndrome. 

not dissimilar

is being a bills fan even somewhat close to entertainment?? or is it just a weird addiction not unlike the mentality of the loser gambler or other type of addict?

Considering my ####ing internet feed went out right after the delay of game call, the answer to your 1st Q is: NO.

What an annoying way to begin the day.

Nothing. I won't be duped next year.

Yes, we're fools for trying to have fun watching a sport. If you're going into the season as pessimistic as that, don't bother watching. But of course we all know that's not an option Edited by WildCard

I'm pissed at my dad every fall Sunday for attaching this ###### sand bag to me at birth.

I'm pissed at my dad every fall Sunday for attaching this ###### sand bag to me at birth.

its started for me in 1964---we had season tickets.....all was right with the world. I had a bright future. Now look what ralph has wrought. Sorry but the $2million to the red cross or whatever doesn't make up for it.

Yes, we're fools for trying to have fun watching a sport. I you're going into the season as pessimistic as that, don't bother watching. But of course we all know that's not an option

I didn't watch the first half, but then I wavered and went over to my sister's house. I did it for the bacon, I swear! I even brought over my computer to play rocket league instead of watching the 2nd half, but then I got suckered into it. Bahhhhhhh

I spent the majority of this game laughing. At this point, how can you not?

This is my attitude when bad stuff happens. My oldest brother is a huge rage bot and he still gets super pissed every sunday. It's like, man, how are you not anticipating it by now?

How this is so similar to another team that Pegula took over. Throw a band-aid on the situation and try to become successful with the crap he inhereted. Only to find out you just wasted another year.

takes Tpegs a while to catch on----but eventually he gets it. Despite the Sabes losing record they are def on the right track with some great young talent and a good GM and coach

I don't think that pass interference call was as bad as everybody wants to say it was. It wasn't PI, but it looked like an obvious PI live. The ref gets one chance to see a play. There was more contact than the TV reviews showed because Walters' body isn't just going to change directions mid-air without help.

It was a bad call. It didn't cost the Bills the game.

That was PI. He tried to make it look good and sell it, but it was. Would they call that on New England or the Giants? Probably not, but it was PI.

A team should NEVER get a procedural penalty. Rex's teams are undisciplined messes. I'm not surprised we are 3-4 and just lost to the worst team in the NFL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.