Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I'm always amazed that the Bills can continue to get free passes from their fan base, yet the Sabres, who have just completed what is arguably a successful tank and have one of the best young talents in the league, are already being criticized to death for not winning immediately. Buffalo sports fans must be the biggest f*cking rubes in the world.

I actually called myself a rube this afternoon for watching the game. And can you please not generalize the worst of both franchises as all Buffalo fans? Just admit you're sad that you're a rube too.

I actually called myself a rube this afternoon for watching the game. And can you please not generalize the worst of both franchises as all Buffalo fans? Just admit you're sad that you're a rube too.

The worst of both franchises? I don't think that works. The worst of the Bills franchise are in fact their most dedicated fans. This is not the case with the Sabres. 

What?

Maybe you want to rephrase what you said so that it makes more sense. You seem to be implying that these two groups are similar in size and therefore don't hold some kind of majority over the fanbase of their particular teams. Perhaps this is the case for the indignant fans of the Sabres, but for the Bills, those who continue to give them chances time and time again make up what is arguably the largest portion of their fan base. The two groups are certainly not created equal. 

I don't know how any coach could have confidence in EJ after this game, he singlehandedly lost the game. I understand Rex can't throw him under the bus but to stand up there and say that he's 100 percent capable as the qb is a slap in the face to fans. For having such a big mouth the rest of the week, he sure doesn't like the truth when he loses

What's he supposed to say?

I don't think that pass interference call was as bad as everybody wants to say it was. It wasn't PI, but it looked like an obvious PI live. The ref gets one chance to see a play. There was more contact than the TV reviews showed because Walters' body isn't just going to change directions mid-air without help.

It was a bad call. It didn't cost the Bills the game.

Do you not watch/understand football? Or is it you're talking about a different pass interference call? Has to be one of the two. 

Maybe you want to rephrase what you said so that it makes more sense. You seem to be implying that these two groups are similar in size and therefore don't hold some kind of majority over the fanbase of their particular teams. Perhaps this is the case for the indignant fans of the Sabres, but for the Bills, those who continue to give them chances time and time again make up what is arguably the largest portion of their fan base. The two groups are certainly not created equal.

I'm not implying the groups are a similar size. I'm not implying anything other than they DON'T make up all of Buffalo fans. Especially not on this board, to whom you're bitching.

I'm always amazed that the Bills can continue to get free passes from their fan base, yet the Sabres, who have just completed what is arguably a successful tank and have one of the best young talents in the league, are already being criticized to death for not winning immediately. Buffalo sports fans must be the biggest f*cking rubes in the world. 

He's so edgy with his politics and rage.

How much taxpayer money has been spent on the Bills that has essentially been worthless? How stupid are we for contributing to this idiocy? How stupid are we for letting people convince us that the Buffalo Bills are a worthwhile investment? How many people spend money on this team like they have nothing better to do with it? And how are we supposed to call those people anything other than rubes? 

How much taxpayer money has been spent on the Bills that has essentially been worthless? How stupid are we for contributing to this idiocy? How stupid are we for letting people convince us that the Buffalo Bills are a worthwhile investment? How many people spend money on this team like they have nothing better to do with it? And how are we supposed to call those people anything other than rubes?

Oh my goodness! The coil has been lifted from my eyes! I understand it all, now!

How would the taxpayers' money be any better spent if the Bills were a powerhouse year in and year out?

Meanwhile Ryan Tannehill bounces back with a near perfect performance against Houston.

18-for-19, 282 yards and 4 TDs. Perfect QB raiting (a stupid stat but still impressive).

He also just broke the NFL for the most consecutive completions (25).

He's anticipating the snap. They have to snap it before zero.  its actually rather intelligent for him to jump then.

Yeap. A rare heady play from Hughes.

Edited by Hoss

I don't know how any coach could have confidence in EJ after this game, he singlehandedly lost the game. I understand Rex can't throw him under the bus but to stand up there and say that he's 100 percent capable as the qb is a slap in the face to fans. For having such a big mouth the rest of the week, he sure doesn't like the truth when he loses

This is complete ! 

He had a bad stretch of players but composed himself and gave the team a chance to win the game. After the sack and fumble TD the Bills coaches shouldn't have had EJ back in the pocket throwing passes. He was dinged up and it showed. They should have ran the ball and had who the back up QB in there giving EJ a chance to shake off the hit. And holly F*ck, can a coaching staff screw up a two minute drive any worse. They new they were getting the ball back with about 2:20 left in the game, how was the offense not ready. Every good team I have ever watched has multiple plays called on the two minute drive, that they only got the one play off before the two minute drill was an epic fail on the part of the coaches. Three chances at 1 yard and they couldn't get it done. Gannon had it right, rolling a right handed towards the short side of the field was a dumb call, it didn't work on the two point conversion and it didn't work then.

And how many $100's of millions is this defense making? The Bills score 10 points at the end of the 1st half and had the momentum, what does the defense do, they give up a drive of almost 10 minutes, great job on the goal line stand, but they needed to get the Jags of off the field. For the Jags it killed the Bills momentum and the 9:50 off of the clock were as good as points.  

Are numbers available indicating tax dollars to the Bills compared to the economic impact of the Bills on the area? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.