Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

This stretch of the schedule seems unfair and daunting: 5 road games in 6 games 

11/12 @ New York Jets     8:25 pm  

11/23 @ New England Patriots     8:30 pm  

11/29 @ Kansas City Chiefs     1:00 pm  

12/6 HOUSTON TEXANS     1:00 pm  

12/13 @ Philadelphia Eagles     1:00 pm  

12/20 @ Washington Redskins     1:00 pm

Edited by wjag

Those first 3 are brutal; win 2/3 of those and you're golden. 

At least it opens up with a nice long gap between those first two games.  That's at least something.  They're going to be very well rested headed into New England.

11/12 @ New York Jets 8:25 pm

11/23 @ New England Patriots 8:30 pm

11/29 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm

12/6 HOUSTON TEXANS 1:00 pm

12/13 @ Philadelphia Eagles 1:00 pm

12/20 @ Washington Redskins 1:00 pm

Yea, but only two of those teams are any good.

Yea, but only two of those teams are any good.

It's impossible to know who will be good this time of year. It seems some teams that look tough in July turn into paper tigers in November and vice versa. All I know is that time is right when playoff teams emerge or go away. Five road games in six weeks is unfair.

It's impossible to know who will be good this time of year. It seems some teams that look tough in July turn into paper tigers in November and vice versa. All I know is that time is right when playoff teams emerge or go away. Five road games in six weeks is unfair.

The flip side of that is the rest of the season they have more than 2 home games (7) for every road game (3) and 1 of those road games is a neutral site (Jax in London).

TSW is discussing the supplemental draft which happens at 1pm this afternoon. The big prize there is Clemson OT Isaiah Battle, and speculation is it could cost anywhere from a 4th to a 6th. He is generally discussed as a first round talent with issues, but looking at the Bills current roster, do we have room/need another OT with Glenn/Henderson/Kujo?

Going into Arrowhead focused and amped up after two prime-time games against division opponents on the road will be nearly impossible

Especially on a short week after the NE game. That is going to be a tougher game than expected.

If you can't stop the run you can stop KC

I assume that should read "can stop the run", since their passing game was non-existent last year.

You really think KC and Philly are mediocre? 

Absolutely. KC is basically the Bills, except with a worse defense and slightly better QB. The Eagles are going to be a mess this year--their offensive line got worse, their defense is still bad, and not only do I think Bradford is bad but I don't think he fits Kelly's offense at all.

Absolutely. KC is basically the Bills, except with a worse defense and slightly better QB. The Eagles are going to be a mess this year--their offensive line got worse, their defense is still bad, and not only do I think Bradford is bad but I don't think he fits Kelly's offense at all.

Bradford won't even be healthy for Buffalos matchup against Philly as far as I'm concerned.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.