Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

@RapSheet: #Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer was arrested last night and charged with battery with intent to cause bodily harm, per the Walton County Jail.

Wasn't happy with this hiring the second it happened. This is the guy that "anonymously" trashed his QB to the media in Chicago and ratted on others in the Bountygate scandal to protect himself. Guy is an O-line coach. Bye bye.

Let's wait to hear the facts. It was 1:30 in the morning and injuries not enough for a felony charge. I can think of a lot of possibilities that would be forgivable.

It's 2015 and this is the internet.  You really want to say something controversial like "Let's wait for the facts"?

Let's wait to hear the facts. It was 1:30 in the morning and injuries not enough for a felony charge. I can think of a lot of possibilities that would be forgivable.

The incident supposely involved his juvenile neighbor.

@TyDunne: More details: Victim says #Bills Kromer threw fishing pole in the water, punched boy in face, made threat: http://t.co/56kssbns0p

Edited by BRAWNDO

It's 2015 and this is the internet.  You really want to say something controversial like "Let's wait for the facts"?

This made me laugh.

Anyways, here are the facts:

https://www.facebook.com/WaltonCountySheriff/photos/a.116730601492.107565.114456836492/10152863568136493/?type=1&permPage=1

On Saturday night deputies with the Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to a residence on Winston lane at Inlet Beach in Walton County, Fla in reference to a battery.

When they arrived deputies spoke to the caller and learned three boys had been fishing on the beach when the suspect, later identified as Buffalo Bills Offensive Line Coach Aaron Kromer, and the suspect’s son confronted them over the use of beach chairs left by a beach access. 

Victims told deputies Kromer grabbed their fishing pole and threw the pole into the water and then pushed one of the boys to the ground and punched him in the face. It was stated Kromer then told the boys to return the chairs to where they found them. 

The victim stated Kromer also told him if he reported him to the police he would kill his family. 

Kromer was subsequently arrested early Sunday morning on a misdemeanor battery charge and transported and booked into the Walton County Jail. He has since been released on bond. 

This made me laugh.

Anyways, here are the facts:

https://www.facebook.com/WaltonCountySheriff/photos/a.116730601492.107565.114456836492/10152863568136493/?type=1&permPage=1

On Saturday night deputies with the Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to a residence on Winston lane at Inlet Beach in Walton County, Fla in reference to a battery.

When they arrived deputies spoke to the caller and learned three boys had been fishing on the beach when the suspect, later identified as Buffalo Bills Offensive Line Coach Aaron Kromer, and the suspect’s son confronted them over the use of beach chairs left by a beach access.

Victims told deputies Kromer grabbed their fishing pole and threw the pole into the water and then pushed one of the boys to the ground and punched him in the face. It was stated Kromer then told the boys to return the chairs to where they found them.

The victim stated Kromer also told him if he reported him to the police he would kill his family.

Kromer was subsequently arrested early Sunday morning on a misdemeanor battery charge and transported and booked into the Walton County Jail. He has since been released on bond.

I would like to know the age of boys, whether there has been history of trouble with him and if he really threatened to kill family. He isn't being charged for any threat.

Like Hoss, I question the guys character anyway but I have had my share of dealings with "juveniles" with no respect for authority but who also know exactly what to say when they want ssid authorities help.

I would like to know the age of boys, whether there has been history of trouble with him and if he really threatened to kill family. He isn't being charged for any threat.

Like Hoss, I question the guys character anyway but I have had my share of dealings with "juveniles" with no respect for authority but who also know exactly what to say when they want ssid authorities help.

In an incident involving beach chairs, you can't let it combust into this. This whole situation is ridiculous 

I disagree. He might not be my favorite hire but.he deserves to be judged on the actual facts not your desire to find a reason to get rid of him.

I'm not the one that found a reason to get fired. He was arrested which means there was evidence in an incident like this. He gets no benefit of the doubt.

We will just have to agree to disagree but people get falsely accused and arrested all the time. Would bet against it this time but it's important for people to understand this. Rush to judgement and need to be first has ruined many a good name.

I totally understand this. But this isn't a case where I think the alleged offender deserves benefit of the doubt.

When it comes down to it you're right. But this isn't a guy I wouldn't beating the drum for.

I disagree. He might not be my favorite hire but.he deserves to be judged on the actual facts not your desire to find a reason to get rid of him.

I agree with you. Not sure how somebody can say he lost the benefit of the doubt. For all we know these "kids" may have been 17 years old and went after him after he tried to knock some sense (not physically) into them; then the police decided to take the kids side of the story.

Way too many situations nowadays involving knee jerk reactions that end up being incorrect after all is said and done.

Interesting info.

Could be good PR spin. Don't know the deets but I feel like a "hey please bring those chairs back after your done", might have sufficed. Although being 2am, some other factors may have been in play. We also don't know the history.

Could be good PR spin. Don't know the deets but I feel like a "hey please bring those chairs back after your done", might have sufficed. Although being 2am, some other factors may have been in play. We also don't know the history.

Could have handed out condoms to, make sure they were safe :p

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.