Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

This wasn't a football game, it was a grudge match.  There is so much inbreeding between these two teams, this win is more than a win.

If Rex can get rid of the undisciplined penalties next year like he did today, this team might be worth watching.

Last time I'll see most of this crowd until next season.

1510597_915761808472710_1539275432400190

If you think the Bills should have lost this game for draft position, turn in your fan card.  Tankalicious is collecting them.

This was a statement ###### win.

No, they would have been better off w/ the L. That said, I absolutely wanted them to beat Gangrene and was very pleased w/ it.

Bills missed the playoffs AGAIN, but at least they knocked out the JESTS!

Loved watching all the charter flights over Revis Island. :lol:

No, they would have been better off w/ the L. That said, I absolutely wanted them to beat Gangrene and was very pleased w/ it.

Bills missed the playoffs AGAIN, but at least they knocked out the JESTS!

Loved watching all the charter flights over Revis Island. :lol:

Sammy destroyed Revis today.

It's "bae."

Use the google.

If you think the Bills should have lost this game for draft position, turn in your fan card.  Tankalicious is collecting them.

This was a statement ###### win.

How many "statement ######" wins did Dick Jouron have as Bills coach. Nothing yesterday changes the fact this season was just more of the same. One meaningless moral victory is all fans have to hang their hats on? 

As far as Mario Williams, keep him and hire Mike Pettine as defensive coordinator, a coach that will have him rushing the passer not dropping into coverage. If Rex Ryan want's to be an innovator on defense he should put an end to all the gadgets and garbage and just lineup his best players up in the positions they are best at and go at it.   

How many "statement ######" wins did Dick Jouron have as Bills coach. Nothing yesterday changes the fact this season was just more of the same. One meaningless moral victory is all fans have to hang their hats on?

As far as Mario Williams, keep him and hire Mike Pettine as defensive coordinator, a coach that will have him rushing the passer not dropping into coverage. If Rex Ryan want's to be an innovator on defense he should put an end to all the gadgets and garbage and just lineup his best players up in the positions they are best at and go at it.

Amen, I don't need fancy, I need results, our offense played at a pace where it would have gotten us into the playoffs.

Not saying I don't want to see us sling it around more, Tyrod with about 130 yards a game is all fine, but it's just not going to get it done week to week.

I'm a little early on this since the playoffs are only about to start, but I'll throw the question out there.  I'm going to Vegas the week after vacation and I feel like throwing away $10-$20 on a long shot superbowl winner for next year.  Any thoughts?  I only have two rules for my bet:

1. The team must have a QB

2. Never make any bet involving the Bills

I haven't thought too much about it yet, but I'm seriously considering Oakland (or is it LA?).  I haven't paid too much attention to them though over the 2nd half.

I got two small satisfactions out of yesterday's game: I work with a Jets fan who is a total douchenozzle who is all upset and posting stuff about how classless the Bills are for celebrating knocking them out of the playoffs (what?) and I had friends at the game that had a blast.

I'm a little early on this since the playoffs are only about to start, but I'll throw the question out there.  I'm going to Vegas the week after vacation and I feel like throwing away $10-$20 on a long shot superbowl winner for next year.  Any thoughts?  I only have two rules for my bet:

I haven't thought too much about it yet, but I'm seriously considering Oakland (or is it LA?).  I haven't paid too much attention to them though over the 2nd half.

Not sure if you'll get odds on next year until after the Super Bowl this year.  If you do Oakland might be a good long shot bet.

I violated my no betting on the Bills policy yesterday and cleaned up.  My neighbor is a huge Jets fan....and it was VERY quiet at his house around 4:30 yesterday.  I warned him all year about Fitz.... :lol:

I'd take either GB or SEA

Not sure if you'll get odds on next year until after the Super Bowl this year.  If you do Oakland might be a good long shot bet.

Oops, I just noticed the typo in my post.  I meant to say that I'm going the week after the superbowl, so I think the preliminary odds should be in place by then.

I'd take either GB or SEA

Neither will be long shots.  I'm only looking at throwing away a small about of money on something stupid.  I bet I wind up passing on it completely, but I'm at least entertaining the thought right now.

Oops, I just noticed the typo in my post.  I meant to say that I'm going the week after the superbowl, so I think the preliminary odds should be in place by then.

Neither will be long shots.  I'm only looking at throwing away a small about of money on something stupid.  I bet I wind up passing on it completely, but I'm at least entertaining the thought right now.

Well if you want a log shot, take CLE  ... Seriously ... Maybe BAL..  Their odds will be down after the year they had

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.