Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=cleveland-browns&id=12293

Looks like we'll be competing with Cleveland again for a free agent. If we don't end up signing Clay then releasing chandler would make the FO look pretty silly

You mean stone hands Chandler? :rolleyes: Edited by Inkoslav Manilov

Jarius Wynn two-year Bills deal $2,2 million, $250,000 bonus, salaries $950,000, $1 million

Marcus Easley four year, $7 million Bills deal includes $1.7M bonus, $2.2M gtd, salaries $825K, $1.075M, $1.1M, $1.15M; $500K of $825K gtd

Clay's number is taken already...

@jfelton45 will wear jersey #42 for the #Bills

Edited by Tank

Uh huh. As Aaron Schatz said the other day, anyone saying the cap doesn't matter is really going to enjoy the 2015 Saints. You can kick the can down the road for awhile, but it does eventually bite back.

I'll infer that they're a mess.

Well, score one for Doug Whaley for letting Jairus Byrd [sic, sic?] walk. He was right to conclude (as I think he said he did) that spending big money at that position is not a good risk. Instead, you should devote big money to positions where it can pay a yield. Which is why Dareus is going to get a deal valued at over $100M.

Schefter: Filed to ESPN: DeMarco Murray, en route now to Philly, is expected to sign with Eagles, per source.

Schefter: Dallas now calling around for other RBs. Cowboys know they've lost DeMarco Murray to the Eagles.

Edited by Tank

Saints traded Ben Grubbs to Kansas City for a 5th. Doubtful we'll be seeing Evans now.

Clay left Buffalo to visit Cleveland. Doesn't seem like that situation has gone well.

This sort of pessimism is how I know you've grown up a Buffalo sports fan :P

More likely, I think, is that he and his agent are leveraging the multiple team interest to extract the largest deal possible.

More likely, I think, is that he and his agent are leveraging the multiple team interest to extract the largest deal possible.

I'm thinking that the Bills are no longer so sure that they can structure a deal that Miami won't match. They still might try but by waiting and checking their options they also force Mismi to account for Clay's transition number plus they stop the Dolphins from executing their plan B

I'm thinking that the Bills are no longer so sure that they can structure a deal that Miami won't match. They still might try but by waiting and checking their options they also force Mismi to account for Clay's transition number plus they stop the Dolphins from executing their plan B

I'm thinking that the Bills are no longer so sure that they can structure a deal that Miami won't match. They still might try but by waiting and checking their options they also force Miami to account for Clay's transition number plus they stop the Dolphins from executing their plan B

Nice to poke the Dolphins in the eye..  If only they could be that devious with the Patriots.

If what I read about Suh's contract was correct, he'll have a nearly $29 million cap hit in 2016, but the hit is manageable this season (presumably to allow them to match a Clay offer sheet). Seeing as the Bills were likely planning on front-loading it this year, combined with Dareus' impending extension, you're probably right that they're going to have a hard time structuring a deal Miami can't match. 

If what I read about Suh's contract was correct, he'll have a nearly $29 million cap hit in 2016, but the hit is manageable this season (presumably to allow them to match a Clay offer sheet). Seeing as the Bills were likely planning on front-loading it this year, combined with Dareus' impending extension, you're probably right that they're going to have a hard time structuring a deal Miami can't match.

If they sign Dareus to a similar deal then they could make his cap hit low in year one to fit in a bit 2016 hit on Clay.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.