Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Should know in a couple minutes on what this is... Unlikely anything important.

Looks like it's just Easley because of course we need a press event for a special teamer who has been here for years...

Edited by Tank

Wait, the Eagles signed Murray to big money and still signed Mathews? So they traded Shady because they didn't want big money in the RB, then proceeded to spend more on the position? They morphed $2 million guaranteed to $25 million on "replaceable" position? Now they're going to trade a really good guard because of money? Does anyone outside of Mike Schopp think Chip Kelly has any idea what he's doing with personnel?

Wait, the Eagles signed Murray to big money and still signed Mathews? So they traded Shady because they didn't want big money in the RB, then proceeded to spend more on the position? They morphed $2 million guaranteed to $25 million on "replaceable" position? Now they're going to trade a really good guard because of money? Does anyone outside of Mike Schopp think Chip Kelly has any idea what he's doing with personnel?

I'm lost

Jordan Cameron is actually signing with Miami, not Cleveland. Clay is definitely on the move now. Will likely be us vs the Browns for his services.

The Bills have yet to address TE and G. While I'm not the biggest proponent of signing interior lineman to huge money, the TE position needs addressing. I was good with Chandler but now WTF is going on.

The Bills have yet to address TE and G. While I'm not the biggest proponent of signing interior lineman to huge money, the TE position needs addressing. I was good with Chandler but now WTF is going on.

It's pretty clear what's going on: we want Charles Clay.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.