GDT: 12/4/2014, Buffalo @ Tampa Bay: 7:30pm MSG

LGR4GM

This is the most excited I have been to watch a game all year. Similar to the Habs back to back, I am very curious to see how they play tonight against a more rested Tampa team. If Buffalo gets squashed, so be it. If they hang all game long, it will really redefine what is going on with the youngsters and force me to re-evaluate what really is best for this team.

I feel we've reached a conundrum of sorts..... Now that the Sabres are playing well, we're re-evaluating the situation, hinging on the edge of tank vs anti-tank..... With much bipolar mind flipping..... Unfortunately we're still at a spot where a 2 game losing streak and I believe our tunes will change a lot, however if we win 3-4 outta the next 5 then it's all about making the playoffs.... I just don't think we have the consistency in us when it's all said and done.

But what do i know, I just pay to watch the game

Sabres in OT tonight, ennis nets the winner

Bishop in net tonight.

Career Stats against Sabres 4-0-1 lifetime with 2.31 and .920.

Every appearance by Bishop against the Sabres has been while the Sabres have been tanking. If they are finally climbing out of that cesspool, that record means nothing. At some point, and I think we may be at that inflection point, the Sabres have to believe that, too. The Old Sabres sucked, but this is now the New Sabres. The best way to enforce this new and still forming Sabres culture is to go into every gaming with an aim to win at all costs. The age of just putting in time is done.

I feel we've reached a conundrum of sorts..... Now that the Sabres are playing well, we're re-evaluating the situation, hinging on the edge of tank vs anti-tank..... With much bipolar mind flipping..... Unfortunately we're still at a spot where a 2 game losing streak and I believe our tunes will change a lot, however if we win 3-4 outta the next 5 then it's all about making the playoffs.... I just don't think we have the consistency in us when it's all said and done.

No bipolar here. I root for a Sabres win every game. I justified losses until now with this tank nonsense. To me, the tank was just a coping mechanism until I could actually start to expect wins.

Edited by Neuvirths Glove

Buffalo Sabres

Morning Skate:

Moulson-Girgensons-Ennis

Flynn-Mitchell-Gionta

Foligno-Hodgson-Stewart

Deslauriers-McCormick-Kaleta/Stafford

Morning Skate Defense:

Gorges/Myers

Zadorov/Ristolainen

Weber/Strachan

Benoit

Buffalo Sabres

Jhonas Enroth is the first goaltender off the ice. Expect to see him start in net tonight.

Jhonas Enroth has stopped 183 of the last 192 shots he has faced (.953 save %). http://goo.gl/2etmy7 #BUFvsTBL

Also it is the Parent's trip so lots of moms and dads there to support their kids.

Edited by LGR4GM

5-1 Sabres. Zemgus gets two goals and clinches an all star spot because he will have a lead so big that 10 votes per day per person * 7 billion people doesn't cover the gap between him and the next guy.

Would be cool to see. Not sure how this squad, that needed a very bad goalie to flail to keep from being shutout, manages to put a 5 spot on Bishop; but it would be cool.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.