GDT: 12/4/2014, Buffalo @ Tampa Bay: 7:30pm MSG

LGR4GM

Time to pull Enroth. Not his fault though. Rough night for Weber and Strachan.

I'm just listening tonight, so I'm trusting you and a couple of others, but if the team isn't playing for him, F it, get him out. Let's not wreck his spirit.

Tampa up by three, the most dangerous lead in hockey.

Now it's the cuatro. Even more dangeroso.

That ice is slanted real bad here. Anyone under the assumption that the Sabres can skate with a team like this is grossly mistaken. Sure we beat them in our own barn in a meaningless game but wow, do we look overmatched.

Yup. But that's okay. That just tells us the Sabres have pieces in place already, but not enough to go undefeated the rest of the season. This will be the roller coaster ride for the rest of the season: tank, anti-tank, up, down, here, there.

Yup. But that's okay. That just tells us the Sabres have pieces in place already, but not enough to go undefeated the rest of the season. This will be the roller coaster ride for the rest of the season: tank, anti-tank, up, down, here, there.

that's what I was hinting at upthread, when we win a few it'll be hope and promise, but then a night like tonight and it's almost like the tank is back on. Tonight is really really bad tho

Gionta is pretty useless. I guess he brings leadership... but not much else. IMHO, Mitchell and Flynn carry that line.

I disagree. Thought he was completely done in the first month, but the past few weeks he's been pretty effective in both ends - basically the third line guy I thought we were getting when we signed him.

Does the ice look really dark on anyone else's TV feed?

I think it's the lighting in the arena. I think they show graphics on the displays in the arena during the game and it reflects on the ice. When they change from a light to a darker color, the ice suddenly looks darker.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.