Cody Hodgson

darksabre

I actually try to make a point of noticing him, and sadly, the work ethic is there, at least relative to the rest of the team. He goes into the corners, he digs for the puck. He does, contrary to popular belief, deliver checks. The net result though is totally ineffective. I'm not sure if it's lack of talent, lack of vision or what. He's the perfect player for the tank. Looks like he's trying but it just doesn't matter.

I actually try to make a point of noticing him, and sadly, the work ethic is there, at least relative to the rest of the team. He goes into the corners, he digs for the puck. He does, contrary to popular belief, deliver checks. The net result though is totally ineffective. I'm not sure if it's lack of talent, lack of vision or what. He's the perfect player for the tank. Looks like he's trying but it just doesn't matter.

I agree with this. I think there's a lack of that little bit extra effort he needs to give. I also think that some of it is the game. The Sabres by and large suck at any kind of puck possession . Players are never in a good position and I think that would create havoc for the team. You expect one thing and it doesn't happen. So be it.

I do think he'll be good again. call me whatever you would like.

I agree with this. I think there's a lack of that little bit extra effort he needs to give. I also think that some of it is the game. The Sabres by and large suck at any kind of puck possession . Players are never in a good position and I think that would create havoc for the team. You expect one thing and it doesn't happen. So be it.

I do think he'll be good again. call me whatever you would like.

He will be good. It will just be on the phlyers or Bruins

Yeah, when I saw Hodgson play in Detroit during Christmas week, he was terrible. He'd float and keep himself mostly invisible. He'd give the puck up almost as soon as he got it, either by passing it to another Sabre, or the Red Wings taking it from him as easily as taking candy from a baby.

He looks like he really doesn't care either.