Cody Hodgson

darksabre

But, but he is training with Gary Roberts .........

(Or, he was at some point).

I think the Sabres should be willing to trade anyone on this dysfunctional roster.

What would the return be? Really. More draft picks / prospects? Yes. I think so. So, one more NHL player removed from a roster with few real NHL players. No, thanks. No, sir.

He's been a consistently bad 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, line Wing/Center this year in 10 games. I wonder why.

Is it safe to say that he's in contention for both the Buddy and the Richart in the CHL?

edit: after reviewing the official CHL award criteria, his demotion to 4th line will hurt his Buddy chances and eliminate him from Richart consideration.

Edited by Claude_Verret

Wait - what happened to all the Hodgson love? It used to be any criticism of "CoHo" was almost always brutally rebuked. What has changed?

As someone who defended Hodgson at times, the defense was mostly to give him time and to stop comparisons with Kassian. He's had his time and he's stopped being mentioned against Kassian. Now I'm done with him.

You're blaming Teddy for Hodgson's invisibility/ineffectiveness? No accountability for Hodgson?

I'm saying his handling has been inconsistent, Highly publicized move to wing.......then the disclosure he's not expected to play defense........then he's told he's going to play center......then back to wing. Last 4 games paired with Torrey Mitchell with a lack of results. (was anyone expecting any?)

It seems to me that Foligno/Hodgson/Stewart were at least getting some shots.

Only this, there is enough blame shmere for the entire bagel.