Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Didn't Lindback just make 49 saves against the Canes ?

I guess you want to pick 3rd and miss out on a generational talent.

The owner and GM should leave nothing to chance.  Field the absolute worst lineup, play the 4th line as much as you can.

Wake up Buffalo, we are one regulation loss away from landing the best prospect since Gilbert Perrault, why are we letting off the gas with the finish line in sight and another car 2 lengths behind us ???

Finish the job.

No doubt Bettman has sent memo's to both the Sabres and Coyotes letting them know that he's watching them closely.   Any sign of foul play, etc... and they risk losing their pick. 

Trading away pending UFA's is OK, but sitting somebody just because they're a good player will not be tolerated.  

I think my problem is that I broke my laptop and am stuck using mobile, which doesn't let me see anything on posters' profiles. Who is he? A new poster suspiciously similar to an old one?

Seriously ?  What are you a bunch of 12-year old girls talking in the schoolyard (who is this poster ?, what is his profile?), wow !  This is one of the most pivotal times in this franchise's history and the two of you are worried about my profile and whether I'm some reincarnation of some older poster ??

Focus on the task at hand and . . .

Finish the job.

Seriously ?  What are you a bunch of 12-year old girls talking in the schoolyard (who is this poster ?, what is his profile?), wow !  This is one of the most pivotal times in this franchise's history and the two of you are worried about my profile and whether I'm some reincarnation of some older poster ??

Focus on the task at hand and . . .

Finish the job.

bunny-on-a-bed-big.jpg

Baby bunny? OMG

Great, our proud Carrion thread has turned into Watership Down.

That's good right? This is the Carrion thread, where everything is backwards and some think it's a fantasy league. You're giving high praises, right?

Just joking....?

Or are you hinting that mentally unstable people have gathered to talk about the insane sports logic of losing on purpose in order to be better some time in the future (maybe), and when it gets a little dicey telling us we are losing it, yes?

We are all just fine, peachy, with happy bunnies. Do people that post angry bunnies in any way come off as being even slightly mentally unbalanced? I didn't think so either...

Great, our proud Carrion thread has turned into Watership Down.

That's good right? This is the Carrion thread, where everything is backwards and some think it's a fantasy league. You're giving high praises, right?

Just joking....?7

Or are you hinting that mentally unstable people have gathered to talk about the insane sports logic of losing on purpose in order to be better some time in the future (maybe), and when it gets a little dicey telling us we are losing it, yes?

We are all just fine, peachy, with happy bunnies. Do people that post angry bunnies in any way come off as being even slightly mentally unbalanced? I didn't think so either...

Though this is a thread dedicated to celebrating the noble race towards being the least effective team playing at the highest level of hockey, which oftentimes is brutally bad hockey; it IS stil, at the end of the day, hockey related (demented and sad, but hockey). So for the love of all that's holy, if we HAVE to have bunnies in this hockey thread shouldn't they at least be puck bunnies? (Rather than the friggin' kind that Lenny wants to name 'George.')

this thread...

irv36a7umnZc5.gif

Lolbetter call 8 or 4 or whatever number those douchebags use. Wait they were probably there and came to the rescue from the stands.