Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Last I checked Bush won, so, I guess he did do a better job in the debate.

BTW, I bet my girlfriend that you'd bring George Bush into this, you libs are so predictable.

Bush did not win anything-- Gore got more votes.  He was awarded the job by Republicans on the Supreme Court who, comically, supposedly believe in states rights.  No wonder he was the worst president ever.

There will be squeals of joy tonight.

Will they be from the fans, or the Sabres locker room?

The thing that makes me the angriest of all this is that our coach and the players are extra motivated to hurt the fans, city, and organization by making sure they don't get 30th.

I get not "trying" to lose outright. But to be EXTRA motivated to hurt the fans? Only in Buffalo sports does this stuff happen. Arizona and Toronto gave up trying weeks ago.

There will be squeals of joy tonight.

Will they be from the fans, or the Sabres locker room?

The thing that makes me the angriest of all this is that our coach and the players are extra motivated to hurt the fans, city, and organization by making sure they don't get 30th.

I get not "trying" to lose outright. But to be EXTRA motivated to hurt the fans? Only in Buffalo sports does this stuff happen. Arizona and Toronto gave up trying weeks ago.

shows how little character many of the sabres have. if they would have been putting in a bit of effort at the beginning of the season then ok....play your hearts out. but to be lazy and sloppy for most of the season they put in effort for the last 15 games....shows lack of character.

I remember 1980, after the Miracle people were on their porches banging pots and pans. I have never lived in a place since leaving where I had as high an expectation in the people living there to do the right thing. I was never disappointed.

The taxes blow, and I'm not a winter fan, but my family and sports are here, and you're spot on about the majority of the communities; not a bad place to live, not bad at all. 

Looks like Lindback has jumped on the tank  :lol:

Why are people so worried about what PA thinks? He seems like a jerk with an irrational and disturbing Pegula obsession.

He's a good guy, at least from what I've gathered from being here. Eccentric and tin-foil wearing? maybe, but he contributes good conversation. It may look skewed because with this season well, we've pretty much exhausted all of our topics, all of us have gone a little crazy. Plus, he's a long-time member of this place, so he deserves some respect. 

Edited by WildComrade

He's a good guy, at least from what I've gathered from being here. Eccentric and tin-foil wearing? maybe, but he contributes good conversation. It may look skewed because with this season well, we've pretty much exhausted all of our topics, all of us have gone a little crazy. Plus, he's a long-time member of this place, so he deserves some respect. 

OK, I'll try to just ignore him. But I'll never get all this insane dislike for the best thing to ever happen to the Sabres (and Bills).

Agreed. I've held respect for PA for a good period of time. Roughly since 07' or so. My original account, Thanes16, got messed up when I attempted to change e-mail addresses. Had 2,000+ posts. Not anything to brag about. Many on here have far more than that. But PA expresses his thoughts in a decent manner and I have no problem w/ him.