Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Girgs and Ennis are already out.  Stewart about the be traded.  No one left with double-digit goals.

(Don't think you can suck worse than the Sabres, Phoenix.  It's impossible.)

Thank you for 18 seconds I'll never get back.  Those 18 seconds were well spent.

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

seems like we have gotten better since we traded away our best players.

TrueBlue alluded to it in another thread. I think a lot of it has to do with effort: NHL caliber players/vets like Steward won't try hard because they know what's going on, and are just waiting for it to end. Start calling up players like Mitchell and fringe starters like Neuvirth and you have guys playing for their careers. They play so much harder, and sometimes that's enough. 

I'm really hoping this is what happens to Arizona. The call ups/replacements play their off to get noticed in the big leagues and end up stealing a few points.

Edited by WildComrade

TrueBlue alluded to it in another thread. I think a lot of it has to do with effort: NHL caliber players/vets like Steward won't try hard because they know what's going on, and are just waiting for it to end. Start calling up players like Mitchell and fringe starters like Neuvirth and you have guys playing for their careers. They play so much harder, and sometimes that's enough. 

I'm really hoping this is what happens to Arizona. The call ups/replacements play their ###### off to get noticed in the big leagues and end up stealing a few points.

This is something to consider.  Tippett is one hell of a coach.

Current standings through games played 2/28.

Team         GP  L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC CPM

Buffalo      63 39 19  5 83 121 38 36   18.5

Edmonton     63 35 18 10 80 118 38 39   13.4

Arizona      63 36 20  7 79 117 38 40   13.0

Toronto      63 33 25  5 71 109 38 48    8.1

Columbus     62 32 26  4 68 108 40 51    8.0

Carolina     61 30 24  7 67 109 42 52    9.0

New Jersey   63 27 26 10 64 102 38 55    6.2

Philadelphia 63 25 27 11 59  97 38 60    4.5

CPM = Current probability of landing McDavid based off probabilities of finishing in a particular slot per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 3/1 in AM

TO & BJ's both picked up 2.

Candy Canes only team in action on trade day.

Arizona has thrown down the gauntlet and Darcy Regier has liquidated his second team in as many years. If Neuvirth is not traded today, we are doomed. We will not lose more than Edmonton but Zona might not win again this season after the trades they just made. They are already on a 9 game losing streak and there is no end in sight. That home and home we have vs the Desert Dogs in late March will determine the future of the Buffalo Sabres winning a cup (and yes, I really believe that)

Arizona has thrown down the gauntlet and Darcy Regier has liquidated his second team in as many years. If Neuvirth is not traded today, we are doomed. We will not lose more than Edmonton but Zona might not win again this season after the trades they just made. They are already on a 9 game losing streak and there is no end in sight. That home and home we have vs the Desert Dogs in late March will determine the future of the Buffalo Sabres winning a cup (and yes, I really believe that)

Dramatic much?

Arizona still has some quality players on their team, and the Sabres haven't made any moves yet and have also lost Zemgus and Ennis for the forseeable future. While it is far from a lock, I still have plenty of confidence in the Sabres finishing 30th.

This could be the most important day in Carrion League History.

The next 5 hours will determine who can shamelessly depose of assets to win the Shart.

Arizona looks to be off the pot............GMTM has to enter among the stench.....and out dump Maloney.

As Curly said in City Slickers......"I crap bigger than You."

The outhouse is open Timmy.....take a magazine and don't get off that pot until you've done your duty.

Edited by X. Benedict

The next 5 hours will determine who can shamelessly depose of assets to win the Shart.

Arizona looks to be off the pot............GMTM has to enter among the stench.....and out dump Maloney.

The outhouse is open Timmy.....take a magazine and don't get off that pot until you've done your duty.

Clap clap clap

Dramatic much?

Arizona still has some quality players on their team, and the Sabres haven't made any moves yet and have also lost Zemgus and Ennis for the forseeable future. While it is far from a lock, I still have plenty of confidence in the Sabres finishing 30th.

Ennis could be back this week and Girgs will be back sooner than expected as well. Neuvirth being traded and the 2 games vs Zona will determine last place.

The rumbling and gurgling from GMTM's bowels can be heard CHL wide at this moment.  A prelude to the massive power dump soon to be unleashed, one of those rare varieites so impressive in it's volume, shape and stench that one must pause to admire it before flushing it away.

Edited by Claude_Verret

The rumbling and gurgling from GMTM's bowels can be heard CHL wide at this moment.  A prelude to the massive power dump soon to be unleashed, one of those rare varieites so impressive in it's volume, shape and stench that one must pause to admire it before flushing it away.

I can't resist I have the perfect youtube clip for this:

:sick:  :lol: