Rochester Americans 2014-2015

spndnchz

I'm NOT all for dirty play at all. Hits in hockey, sure. Stick work or any other kind of play that is on the edge of the rules..needs to go. I'd be just as excited to go to that Amerks game and see the 5 goals, especially how nice some of the goals where...when you see that kind of scoring, I don't need any of the other stuff.

Roch has nobody for the rough stuff? Cheez, with all the 1st round picks we've got you'd think they'd put some protection in there for them.

Weave, if you read or watched any of the videos you'd realize they have a few guys to take care of these things. Petrecki, Bagnall, Mackenzie, Aliu, JST, Kea are all willing and able.

Weave, if you read or watched any of the videos you'd realize they have a few guys to take care of these things. Petrecki, Bagnall, Mackenzie, Aliu, JST, Kea are all willing and able.

I did watch. I saw Petrecki line up at C. Don't know anything about who he tangled with so I don't know how significant the move was. Just seems like a bigger deterrent would be helpful with all the high end talent we've got.

Or not. If they can take care of biz, what do I know?

I did watch. I saw Petrecki line up at C. Don't know anything about who he tangled with so I don't know how significant the move was. Just seems like a bigger deterrent would be helpful with all the high end talent we've got.

Or not. If they can take care of biz, what do I know?

I'm with you. Didn't mean to come off like an ass. They don't have a true heavy weight but the above mentioned will step to the plate. They haven't had one since Tarnasky. Wish he was still here.

I'm with you. Didn't mean to come off like an ass. They don't have a true heavy weight but the above mentioned will step to the plate. They haven't had one since Tarnasky. Wish he was still here.

You didn't come off like an ass at all.

Are there any FA's out there looking for work? Paul Bissonette is still unemployed I think.

I'm ok with a rookie not wanting to throw with the AHLs biggest goon. It would only been worse if he engaged.

That was worse than Youngblood vs Racki #1. He had better learn to defend himself for the rematch on the 24th.

That was his 4th fight and first as a pro(He seemed to start them all. I thought that was odd). The A is a rough league and he's gotta be able to defend himself better than that if he's going to live out the year. And if the Flames are planning to make 5 goal deficits a regular thing against us then our guys had better be ready to drop the gloves.

Guessing he'll be back up once Reino and Z go back to Juniors.

Joel "the chronicles of" Armia has all the talent. If he and Grigs hit your seasons may be worthy afterall.

I'm wishing the Amerks were on TV here. It would be more fun to watch the top prospects than to watch the current Sabres.

The Grigorenko and Armia goals were very encouraging.

In this world of instant gratification, it is sometimes easy to forget that kids do get better.

Am I wrong to think that if those two and McCabe can be impact players, the Amerks should be really good this year?

I'm sure that's part of Murray's plan and having them part of a long playoff run is one of the reasons we won't see them much at the FNC until after the trade deadline.

Edited by dudacek

The Grigorenko and Armia goals were very encouraging.

In this world of instant gratification, it is sometimes easy to forget that kids do get better.

Am I wrong to think that if those two and McCabe can be impact players, the Amerks should be really good this year?

I'm sure that's part of Murray's plan and having them part of a long playoff run is one of the reasons we won't see them much at the FNC until after the trade deadline.

If Grigs doesn't come up when Sam goes down, they really can challenge the Canes for CHL dominance. May turn out to be the best of all worlds in the long run but painful in the present.

Edited by Taro T

Smashing William Carrier's face into the ice won't stop him.

Kevin Oklobzija@kevinoDandC 21m21 minutes ago

End of 1 period, #Amerks lead 1-0. Shots 13-11 for ROC. William Carrier with his 1st pro goal.

Great news. Thanks for the update. I think he could end up being a very good player down the line.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.