The "meddling" Kim Pegula???

LabattBlue

Who cares if she does a good job or not, its not our place to complain about them meddling.

If i put forth that kind of money to build up my favourite team, you can be damn sure i start "meddling" to.

Its all about the people they hire, its their job to see it doesn't get out of hand.

Edited by Heimdall

In reading this thread, I am very happy that the board sees through Bucky's ######. So many of you have commented exactly the way I would have so I will not repeat them

Bucky (and so many of the other guys at the News) continue to embarrass themselves.

As ###### as Bucky's stuff is normally, he was the first to have the big changes (Darcy/Rolston out; Nolan in).

He was? I don't remember that. I am not saying you are wrong, I just don't recall him or the other guys at the News breaking many stories regarding the Sabres or Bills.

The guys at the News seemed to have burned all of their bridges with both teams (except for maybe someone who has an ax to grind). Adam Schefter probably has more sources with the Sabres than these guys even though he does not even cover hockey.

He was? I don't remember that. I am not saying you are wrong, I just don't recall him or the other guys at the News breaking many stories regarding the Sabres or Bills.

The guys at the News seemed to have burned all of their bridges with both teams (except for maybe someone who has an ax to grind). Adam Schefter probably has more sources with the Sabres than these guys even though he does not even cover hockey.

I remember it vividly. I was shocked that he had it first. He even beat out Bob and the TSN guys.

Are you suggesting the presence of a master baiter in a Kim Pegula thread?

Sorry. Someone had to do it.

I was hoping the "How low do they go?" thread Taro started had to do with the string ties on her bikini bottom....

Anyhow, I think the wise PR move is being made and Kim will be the face of the Bills if purchased, and will ease into more of a public role here. Terry can smoke Cohiba's in his boxers and robe at home and clowns like myself won't have as much fodder to laugh at.

I joke a lot about my devotion to the lovely and talented Kim Pegula. It's a jokey narrative based on some kernel of truth -- she is a pretty lady, and, based on the two times I've met her, she is warm, charming, and engaging. (And while I can't be totally sure, I think she may also smell nice.)

You may have to change your name to That Kim Smell

I'm cool with Kim. I like the narrative of the trophy wife outsmarting her stupid husband.

I also like the narrative of the attractive and capable wife who takes care or her mentally feeble partner.

I wouldn't drool over her, though, given the chance.

I think it's sort of like adopting a cat who's a wobbler and blind in one eye. It makes the girl feel like she is doing something admirable while in reality she has just locked in unconditional love and something that relies on her and gives her constant purpose.

Cheer up Bucky - in addition to keeping FNC 'spiffy', Terry has her attend the meetings in order to make sure the sammich tray is kept orderly and well-stocked, and that everyone's beverages are replenished promptly. :lol:

Any truth to the rumor that they added a stove to the coaches room during the renovations?

Why are people taking Bucky's column as being sexist? It's just the opposite. Like I said, Benigni has said that Kim Pegula is moving to the forefront on ALL of the family business. Now with Bucky's article....I look at his comments as more of a, "she just ain't a pretty face like we were told." I think the question being stoked is WHY? Was this the plan all along and Terry was more of a front since it was his money that was built up over the years which allowed them to buy the team? Is Terry burned out? Does he want to worry about the Penn Staters and his gas business? I don't know......

Bucky's just taking a veiled victory lap for questioning Terry's competence the first 3 years. Now that multiple sources have told multiple media outlets what the deal is....he might as well.

I look at his comments as more of a, "she just ain't a pretty face like we were told."

Neither what Bucky wrote nor his track record support that reading. The bulleted point quoted above was a straight "Dur dur, the owner's wife went from choosing paint colors to hassling Tim Murray, dur dur."

Neither what Bucky wrote nor his track record support that reading. The bulleted point quoted above was a straight "Dur dur, the owner's wife went from choosing paint colors to hassling Tim Murray, dur dur."

I don't think that's what's going on.....given the reaction of people, maybe that's the reaction he was looking for, but we will probably find out in the next few months......

Any computer programmers want to take a shot at Meddling Galaga?

You can have waves of Pegulas and Battistas coming at Murray and he has to shoot them all down....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.