Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Yeah, going into the season with Arcobello as center #2 isn't a good idea. I believe in the press conference they had recently, McTavish claimed that that wasn't a mistake at all. (this was probably brought up in this thread) That team is baffling.

If I were the owner and my gm said that, I'd fire him on the spot. Leon can't skate or think at NHL speeds, it's blindingly obvious.

@Aportzline: #CBJ have signed LW Nick Foligno to a six-year, $33 million extension, club announces. He could have become a UFA this summer.

Yikes that's a lot. Granted he is having a good year, but still he's not worth that much IMHO.

Yikes that's a lot. Granted he is having a good year, but still he's not worth that much IMHO.

Agreed. The following tweet sums up my feelings nicely:

Jason Brough@JasonPHT 24m24 minutes ago

Nick Foligno's shooting percentage is 23 percent this season. His career rate is almost half that. He has never scored 20 goals. $33 million

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.