Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

UHL player chirping Derian Hatcher and Chris Chelios:

Related video to that one... 14 minutes of pissed off goalies...

Although it's missing the instance a few years back when a goalie swung his stick at the goal and cut the ear of his own defenseman.... who was that, Rinne, maybe? EDIT: nope, it was angry dman...... Ballard hits Vokoun's ear:

Edited by Cereal

for those who tire of the owner-fracking-well-drilling-chirping that goes on around here: things could be worse. we could be red wings fans.

http://deadspin.com/detroit-scam-city-how-the-red-wings-took-hockeytown-fo-1534228789/1608278028

In before PA points out Detroit was peddled as the model franchise when Pegula took over.

It's not so much being married. It's kids. I swear they are genetically programmed to act as birth control in order to maintain a monopoly on parental resources.

This will derail, but why would you expect anything else? From a biological and sociological perspective, this makes perfect sense.

Edited by Eleven

Ha - fair enough. I grew up on the tail end of the huge family demographic in an urban neighborhood. So none of the Duffy kids nor the Pozzuli kids were indentured farm workers. They did, however, fill a pew on Sundays - so there's that.

But, point taken. It's also true to say that, in families of that size, the kids have a way of occupying and policing themselves.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Sheeyyitt.

The Leafs have done something progressive, low-risk, forward-thinking, and sensible with their FO. Success isn't sure to follow, but I like their chances a whole lot better now than I did when the old cronies were running them into the ground year after year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.