Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Unreal................. So Peel and Wyshynski meet up to discuss the criticism of his officiating. The two kiss and make up and share a picture of their night.

The NHL didn't like it so they suspend Peel for a game????

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/02/03/tequila-shot-pic-lands-nhl-ref-one-game-ban-report

Hmm I wonder how many games Pat Kane would get banned for?

Forgot to post this when I saw it: reebok's deal with the NHL ezpires at the end of this season and Nike plans on making a big push... And so does Under Armour. If UA wins it would be HUGE for them, but we'll see how serious they are. Hopefully this won't lead to any ridiculous changes to the jerseys.

Valmore James has a book coming out.

It doesn't look like an easy read, but a worthwile one for sure.

Also, who wants to pay a late night visit to Great Wolf Lodge in NF, Ontario?

http://t.co/CsVPKC8Fy1

He was interviewed recently and talked a bit about the book and about his career.  It was a very different interview than what is presented in this article.  I had no idea that he was subjected to such disgusting treatment.

Haha tennis.  What a couple of losers.

He went to the same elementary school me and my siblings did.  In my mom's eyes that makes him kin.

My mom also wins a local spelling bee every year that he's going to take over announcing the words for.

Is her partner Jason Bateman?

:unsure:

He was brought up to kick (punch, whatever) the ever-loving snot out of O'Reilly and any other B's dumb enough to go toe-to-toe with him.

yep.

He was more professional wrestler than NHL player.

***snip

Coach John Brophy called him up to play for the Toronto Maple Leafs. He stepped on the ice for only four games. Towards the end of his contract, when James told general manager Gerry McNamara that he wanted to explore his talent beyond the enforcer position, James says this was the response he got: "If you even try to touch that in' puck, I will bury you so deep in the minors no one will ever be able to find you again."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.