Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

MacTavish already said that he told Hall, Eberle and RNH during exit interviews that they absolutely will not be traded. Then said "and you can add Yakupov to that list, too."

MacTavish is the same as Darcy then. His obsession with collecting the same type of player will never allow EDM to build a cohesive team. They need some size in their top 6 and a total rebuild of their defense core. Holding on to all 5 of McDavid, Hall, RNH, Eberle and Yakupov will continue them on the path to a unsuccessful team.

This isn't NHL '15. :unsure:

No, not all fans and not in every way. Fans have always had their heart in the right place, and that place was on a Stanley Cup. But, when the lights finally went out on this the second year of garbage play I was left with a foul taste in my mouth. I took some time to collect my thoughts and I’m still left scratching my head.

Buffalo Sabres fan pages and messages boards were turned into a high school gym class; with people piling on anyone who didn’t think like they did.

Don't think it was that bad over here :unsure:

http://sabrenoise.com/2015/04/21/buffalo-sabres-fandom-tested-failed/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=RecentPosts

Oh, it was pretty bad on this board.

Yah, it was so bad that bunnies where called in to calm the masses!

But it's all good now cause an Eichel-corn rode in to save us!

We've even set up a memorial thread so the fallen can be remembered, some are still marauding around with their tracks a clanking, but there is no longer a shell in their canon.

The only one I truly feel sorry for is Vodka, he seems to have aged quite a bit and his color seems a little off now... 

UFA G Matt O'Connor of Boston University will visit EDM and VAN this week, NYR next week. Was in OTT on Sunday. BUF is out. Down to 4 teams.

Weird, I wonder why he would rule out Buffalo early given that we now have probably the two best players from his college team. Maybe they don't like him after screwing the pooch in the ship? 

Weird, I wonder why he would rule out Buffalo early given that we now have probably the two best players from his college team. Maybe they don't like him after screwing the pooch in the ship? 

Actually, the second best player from that team is a Bruins draft pick and has gone on record to say that he is returning for his senior season. ;)

UFA G Matt O'Connor of Boston University will visit EDM and VAN this week, NYR next week. Was in OTT on Sunday. BUF is out. Down to 4 teams.

Miller, Lack, Markstrom. Guess he doesn't want to play in the NHL

Lundqvist, Talbot

Anderson, Hamburgler, Lehner

Edited by ThirtyEight

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.