Semifinals Thread

Eleven

Maybe I put much blame on him for that era but what will we remember of the years 2008-2012 or here a bouts? Roy, Vanek, Stafford and a few other faceless players...

It's not the players faults they were put into positions they shouldn't have been. Yes, they were the best players on mediocre teams...but they could have been good players on good teams, had the situation been different.

You watch the Chicago-LA series, and you realize just how far away the Sabres are from being even remotely competitive.

:(

You watch the worst playoff team in round one and you get even more depressed how far from the eight spot they are.

Edited by wjag

You watch the worst playoff team in round one and you get even more depressed how far from the eight spot they are.

It's hard to believe they play in the same league, that 's how big the difference is, and it has been like this for years regardless of the heroic runs to 9th.

I think it should be 100% obvious that you don't go watch the other team practice. I don't understand how AV or the anonymous coach that apparently told Pierre LeBrun that he doesn't see an issue with watching the other team practice can actually think it's okay...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.