Semifinals Thread

Eleven

Hahaha, the 1 person.... I'm sure there is someone else here that wants to join me on the dark side ;)

I cannot root for a division foe to my hometown team to win

What about the city that sucks the freaking life out of WNY?

WNY went downhill when steel was no longer a valuable commodity, all of downstate sucks the life outta us.... I guess poutine is another reason to root for Montreal

This games has been wild, bad goaltending all around, and idk what to expect in the 3rd

Side note, I use my phone and it won't let me quote anyone, anyone else have this issue???

WNY went downhill when steel was no longer a valuable commodity, all of downstate sucks the life outta us.... I guess poutine is another reason to root for Montreal

This games has been wild, bad goaltending all around, and idk what to expect in the 3rd

Side note, I use my phone and it won't let me quote anyone, anyone else have this issue???

No. I never have used your phone.

Steel is more valuable than ever. It just isn't made here anymore. Union bosses far removed from WNY are part of the reason why. NYS taxes to subsidize NYC are another part. Corporate bigwigs far removed from WNY are yet another. I'd be happy to discuss in the politics thread, if you'd like.

Poutine > corned beef sandwiches; ergo Montreal > NYC.

F the rags.

Edited by Eleven

I'm alright now saying I believe this is over, talbot shouldn't have been put back in to start the 3rd and the rags look disorganized so far in this period......

Eleven, I don't venture into the politics thread often, I'm not well versed in the subject, plus I'm not a good debater lol, but I may stumble in there. I agree poutine>corned beef

I bet Moore is suspended, although 5 and a major seems excessive considering they missed the prust hit completely...

I guess it was late and a high hit tho, I just wanna see more consistency

Eerily similar to the Prust hit on Stepan. DoPS call coming for Moore.

I bet Moore is suspended, although 5 and a major seems excessive considering they missed the prust hit completely...

I guess it was late and a high hit tho, I just wanna see more consistency

While the Prust hit was a bad miss, were they supposed to miss this one, too? Just because they missed that one before? Comparing one call to one other call is tough to call inconsistent. If there are a group of calls that are different then it's inconsistency.

I think the inconsistencies in general are just annoying, from game to game and period to period even.

I think it was the right call today, but if I was Stepan sitting on the bench with a broken jaw in that situation I would be pretty freaking unhappy. Not to mention that missed call potentially took that game outta the rags hands since it was an OT close game.

This series is gettin chippy and the thuggery is starting to get up there, pretty classless throwing beer and etc at the end there as well.

Well, NYC isn't for everyone -- and in the summer it's not for me either -- but there is quite a bit of misinformation flying around here.

As for the game -- the Habs showed quite a bit of heart tonight. Good for them. I didn't see Vanek do much -- not sure he had more than a couple of shifts in the 2nd & 3rd periods.

I thought Moore's hit was definitely suspension-worthy, although probably 15% or so less bad than Prust's.

Edited by nfreeman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.