Off Topic - What Lucic Told Weise

LGR4GM

So, #WhatLucicToldWeise is trending on twitter (probably for me because I follow so much hockey) but I thought we could have some fun with this. Give us your best "what was said" joke!

"Hey Weise, your Mom's spaghetti is fantastic, yolo" - Lucic

More Lucic bashing? Sabres won't win jack squat until we have one. Or two.

Come on man, you can't have a little fun at the expense of the Bruins?

"Thank you sir. May I have another?"

Edited by dudacek

More Lucic bashing? Sabres won't win jack squat until we have one. Or two.

Why the hell would Lucic be bragging to A Canadien's player about how bad the Sabres are? And why would he refer to the Sabres as we? Your proposed quote defies logic young man.

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion

So the story I heard on the FAN this am is the Lucic threatened both he and I believe it was Emilin. “I’m going to [expletive] kill you next year.” What a sore loser and exhibiting conduct unbecoming. If they had the gonads, the NHL should suspend him for a few games for being a POS. Doubt it will happen, but someone should slue foot that guy next year. And the hit on Miller wasn't intentional.... Lucic true colors coming out for everyone to see. Sounds like he might need to lay off the Roids.

http://boston.cbsloc...handshake-line/

Edited by Icehole

So the story I heard on the FAN this am is the Lucic threatened both he and I believe it was Emilin. “I’m going to [expletive] kill you next year.” What a sore loser and exhibiting conduct unbecoming. If they had the gonads, the NHL should suspend him for a few games for being a POS. Doubt it will happen, but someone should slue foot that guy next year. And the hit on Miller wasn't intentional.... Lucic true colors coming out for everyone to see. Sounds like he might need to lay off the Roids.

http://boston.cbsloc...handshake-line/

Talk about an overreaction. Suspension for a little trash talk? Lucic's only punishment should be the public shaming that he will be facing over the next couple days.

And to keep this on topic, I'll go with some stupid comment like "Go back to Germany!".

Talk about an overreaction. Suspension for a little trash talk? Lucic's only punishment should be the public shaming that he will be facing over the next couple days.

And to keep this on topic, I'll go with some stupid comment like "Go back to Germany!".

I think his punishment should be that they just keep letting him talk on camera.

I thought we were supposed to have a little fun with this... but if you think that hot headed I talian said something like that so tame... I have some land in Love Canal that has been deemed safe to live on for you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.