(OT) If you had to name a doughnut captain of your doughnut team, what kind of doughnut would it be?

Eleven

A cruller comment I have not heard. Back to you, Clipper.

"Chris Stewart just joined the Sabres and got into a heated debate with prospect Justin Bailey on where to get the best doughnuts. I guess they were just...playing the dozens...."

"If John Rigas took a bearclaw out of the Tim Horton's box.....would you call it a....con...fritter?"

"On that note.. the Ontario Provincial Police had to respond to a nasty accident on the QEW tonight...I hear it's the first time they turned down a container of...Timbits...."

That was an incredibly amusing 3 pages of donut wars. I'm with the Paula's Donuts team and the Peanut Stick, however my personal favorite is Paula's Peanut Butter Jelly. (Peanut donut filled with Strawberry Jelly)

That's the bees knees.

I knew I liked you.

Paula's peanut-bomb creations are something else. My kids swear by the peanut-creme.

I bought some today. Box says something like "PUNCH-kee." That would be my captain — tough nosed SOB. Like Eleven, I want a custard-filled, chocolate iced captain.

Thats the way my Babcia would pronounce them when she made them

A Plum jam filled with Icing sugar. Best when fresh but still good when she had froze extras for later in the year.

They never taste as good to me store bought or from anywhere else. her sister would bring us some down from a bakery in Toronto and although not as good, they were pretty good and HUGE

fu ck's sake, the answer is peanut stick (and it must be paula's, as she is rightful heir to freddies).

i am more resolute about this than anything i have ever posted here, or anywhere on the 'net.

close this thread. now. there is no debate.

It is appropriate Paula's took over Jet Doughnuts old spot on Sheridan

The Peanut Butter donut from Paula's

When the peanut creme is fresh, it's like...ohhh.

Peanut cream is #3 in the Paula's Power Rankings...I can say this with confidence as a man that has successfully sat down and eaten an entire dozen in one sitting.

Nowadays, I settle for 5 or 6 every Sunday morning after the gym.

Paula's Power Rankings

1. Peanut Butter

2. Coconut Cream

3. Peanut Cream

4. Strawberry Shortcake

5. Cheese filled

6. Red Velvet

7. Key Lime

8. Peanut Stick

9. Cinnamon Glazed

10. Chocolate Glazed

Mike Schoop is doing everything he can not to join the board and start chiming in on this one.

Mike: If you're reading this, we would not be upset at all if you did a doughnut draft next time there's a dead day. We would be flattered. And honored. And we assume that crappy fry cakes would not go in the first round. If fry cakes are going to go in the first round, you're not allowed to have a doughnut draft after all.

Mike: If you're reading this, we would not be upset at all if you did a doughnut draft next time there's a dead day. We would be flattered. And honored. And we assume that crappy fry cakes would not go in the first round. If fry cakes are going to go in the first round, you're not allowed to have a doughnut draft after all.

You're so scared you need to rig the draft to win. Dictator.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.