(OT) If you had to name a doughnut captain of your doughnut team, what kind of doughnut would it be?

Eleven

The Donut man in Hadley, MA  have the Best Apple Fritters I have ever had...

https://www.facebook.com/The-Donut-Man-443175305758688/reviews?ref=page_internal

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-donut-man-Hadley

And a variety of Apple Cider Donuts which go great with a strong coffee:

http://theblognut.blogspot.com/2007/02/theres-another-donut-man-in-town.html

Is it possible Paula's overfills her donuts? I had a key lime donut today and it was just too much. The green goo (which was not key-limey at all) exploded all over my face. I normally don't mind that kind of thing. I have a peanut butter donut for later, and I am guessing it's going to be the same.

Have I committed sacrilege? Not sure why I keep going for the filled jobs. I've had them before and been dismayed. What non-filled jobs are good there?

Is it possible Paula's overfills her donuts? I had a key lime donut today and it was just too much. The green goo (which was not key-limey at all) exploded all over my face. I normally don't mind that kind of thing. I have a peanut butter donut for later, and I am guessing it's going to be the same.

Have I committed sacrilege? Not sure why I keep going for the filled jobs. I've had them before and been dismayed. What non-filled jobs are good there?

Dude.  Just........

I did NOT need that mental image.

Edited by We've

Whether it's people or not, filling in a doughnut is like cream cheese on a NY bagel. There is always too much, and you just flick what you don't want off.

Perfect analogy.

Paula is a small round goddess of goodness, and any nitpicking criticism of her donuts should be met with stern rebuke.

How the hell did you get over the border?  Cuomo promised me a wall.

Whether it's people or not, filling in a doughnut is like cream cheese on a NY bagel. There is always too much, and you just flick what you don't want off.

There's no such thing as too much. But if you're having issues, just close your eyes and worry about the mess later. 

How the hell did you get over the border?  Cuomo promised me a wall.

When you're approaching Limestone on 219 from Pa.y, you can take a side road up through the state park and sneak into Sallysmonkey. To avoid the DHS cameras they placed in Limestone (true story).

When you're approaching Limestone on 219 from Pa.y, you can take a side road up through the state park and sneak into Sallysmonkey. To avoid the DHS cameras they placed in Limestone (true story).

Wait - what? Homeland Security has cameras on a remote rural stretch of 219? That doesn't make a lick of sense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.