(OT) If you had to name a doughnut captain of your doughnut team, what kind of doughnut would it be?

Eleven

Duck Donuts in the Outer Banks.

Dammit, KIND of doughnut, not baker. Geez. You and sizzle should get together and deep fry each other or something.

Dziekuje! (Thank you)

WTF is that?!

Edited by Eleven

Pfft. My army of Bavarian Cream and applesauce-crumbly doughnuts will make them yield. Especially the Bavarian ones. They have ways of making your frenchy frycakes surrender, you know.

I'm not promoting a beignet, Both my donuts are American. And your filling is just gross.

I'm not promoting a beignet, Both my donuts are American. And your filling is just gross.

I propose a doughnut war. Of course, I have no way of animating the doughnuts, but still, I'm convinced. Your frycakes will surrender.

I propose a doughnut war. Of course, I have no way of animating the doughnuts, but still, I'm convinced. Your frycakes will surrender.

http://www.amazon.com/Beansprites-LLC-Touch-Donut-Hockey/dp/B00872HO8E

A Texas donut is a kind of donut. THIS IS MY THREAD, I'LL TALK ABOUT WHATEVER DONUTS I WANT TO...I'm entitled.

Finally! Sizzle recognizes the importance of entitlements!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.