All about St. Louis's Blues

darksabre

Miller will make the tough saves but then let these floaters in from the point. It's maddening. It would be interesting if there was a stat over the years to see how many garbage goals were scored on Miller's regular eye side and the crooked eye side .

And out of 21 goalies with stats for the post season at ESPN, Miller is 10th in GAA, and 11th in SVG%

He's actually 5th/6th. You can't really count 3 of the goalies who have faced 8 shots combined.

He was 3rd prior to yesterday's game. I think he's been doing a great job in the playoffs...

Reading the blues fan board it seems most are pretty unhappy with miller and don't want to re-sign him unless it's for a deal like 3 years 4.5 mill a year. If that's the case he's gone

I don't see any scenario in which Miller resigns there, Cup win or not. I think he likes the players, but I don't think he likes the system, or the area. He'll book it for Anaheim or some other contender IMO, maybe Pitt if they have the sense to realize Fleury is leading them nowhere

I don't see any scenario in which Miller resigns there, Cup win or not. I think he likes the players, but I don't think he likes the system, or the area. He'll book it for Anaheim or some other contender IMO, maybe Pitt if they have the sense to realize Fleury is leading them nowhere

They are playing him very poorly. He is an aggressive goalie who they want to play passive. They should have traded for Lundqvist (not a possibility but he plays a style that would work). Maybe Miller has PTSD. He doesn't know how to adjust and play a game when you don't face 40 shots a night :P

They are playing him very poorly. He is an aggressive goalie who they want to play passive. They should have traded for Lundqvist (not a possibility but he plays a style that would work). Maybe Miller has PTSD. He doesn't know how to adjust and play a game when you don't face 40 shots a night :P

Post Dramtic Shot Difference :D Edited by WildCard

Jonathan Toews just handily beat Miller in a breakaway to win Game 5 for Chicago in OT.

Chicago has now come back from a 2-0 deficit to take a 3-2 lead in the series.

Can St. Louis actually lose a series they lead 2-0? Statistically, a team that's won the game one in multiple overtimes always wins the series. If the Blues lose, it will be the first time in NHL history that's happened. Sabres prospects of improving are tied to the success of St. Louis. Is our Buffalo sports curse extending now to St. Louis, since it would hurt a Buffalo team if St Louis loses?

Edited by Jsixspd

So what pick do the sabres get now?

St. Louis's 2014 3rd rounder...unless Miller resigns with the Blues before free agency starts, which seems very unlikely.

However, it might not be that big of a deal. What is St. Louis's first this year be? I'm not sure how the draft order is for playoff teams, but at Best that First this year would have been in the early 20's in a draft that isn't that deep. Plus, If I'm not mistaken, Buffalo would not just get it, but would have to give up a mid 2nd rounder and an early third rounder.

Missing out on the 20th pick in a non-deep draft but keeping a 40th (or so) Pick and a 60th or so pick isn't that big of a deal.

If someone can correct me on the exact details of this, please do.

we still get their 2015 1st rd pick, which I believe was the most important art of the whole deal....How do you think the Blues feel right now..LOL..Gave up a couple decent prospects Chris Stewart and a 1st rd pick for a average goalie a Ratt and a first rd exit...Thank you very much...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.