All about St. Louis's Blues

darksabre

Miller standing tall on the 2 on 1

Tarasenko.

I knew that one, I thought Schwartz was with him. The Blues have had the injury bug pretty hard this year yet they still managed to get where they are, impressive

The only thing that concerns me with the longer this game goes on is Chicago's experience in multiple-ot playoff games. They know how to play in them, and how to win them.

Big hit to Toews, Blackhawks PP on the hit. BS call

"Roughing," in playoff hockey?? :doh:

Edited by WildCard

Miller standing tall on the 2 on 1

I knew that one, I thought Schwartz was with him. The Blues have had the injury bug pretty hard this year yet they still managed to get where they are, impressive

The only thing that concerns me with the longer this game goes on is Chicago's experience in multiple-ot playoff games. They know how to play in them, and how to win them.

Big hit to Toews, Blackhawks PP on the hit. BS call

"Roughing," in playoff hockey?? :doh:

Nope. Schwartz only missed two games all year.

Wow what a game. Great play by Ott to set up Steen for the game winner. Ott was a beast out there. Slashing their best players in the legs, talking ###### to absolutely everyone, hitting everything that moved, and in general being Steve Ott. Perfect playoff player.

Agreed ... now why do some people think this guy would want to sign with us again next year?!

Agreed ... now why do some people think this guy would want to sign with us again next year?!

Because he said so.

"I told them I want to be here," Ott said today after practice in the rink at Riverside Park. "We’ll see where it all goes. I am professional enough to know the business side of things and what the situation is here as well. We’ll see how it all plays out in the next two weeks."

Edited by Andrew Amerk

Because he said so.

"I told them I want to be here," Ott said today after practice in the rink at Riverside Park. "We’ll see where it all goes. I am professional enough to know the business side of things and what the situation is here as well. We’ll see how it all plays out in the next two weeks."

BAM! Good answer :-).

Because he said so.

Still don't think that these worlds hold any weight now. He's gone. He'd probably say the same thing if asked how he feels in St. Louis right now.

In BFLO he was the captain, he was getting 1st line minutes (he was the only forward in the top 7 in minutes), he had a coach that loved him and he would end up being a key piece of the core moving forward if he came back. In St. Louis, he was just another 3rd liner, getting 3rd line minutes, no A or C and wasn't involved in the offense. Yeah I know, he was on the 1st line tonight and he is a key player in the playoffs. But looking at the big picture not everybody bases their decision on Stanley Cup odds every year. I think that famous 'Why would anybody want to come to BFLO' really doesn't hold water. Ott knows there is no where to go but up with this team and he is young enough to enjoy the ride up.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Because he said so.

That was before he was traded. Think he's having more fun now?

I know this isn't a groundbreaking observation, but the Blues really play a physical game. Ott is just another in a series of big, nasty, punishing forwards.

I did think the head shot on Toews late was a dirty hit and suspendable though.

I agree. that was uncalled for imo.

I thought that was an awesome game! fell asleep before the game winner went in, but at least I got a game and a half in before ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.