Trade Deadline 2014

LGR4GM

Its a crazy deadline.... Prices are coming down as 3 nears instead of the opposite.... Murray is gonna need to pull the trigger on something soon, we set the market, now is not the time to turtle into darcy trade deadline Alamo mode

Outside of Halak and Tallinder Buffalo can pretty much sit on everyone else if it wants. With the cap space we have we can sign the other UFA.

Outside of Halak and Tallinder Buffalo can pretty much sit on everyone else if it wants. With the cap space we have we can sign the other UFA.

It's true, we really could sit on a lot of these guys, try and resign Moulson, but I think we have an expectation with the way the year has played out for our team, if this is a total rebuild then, I would like to move Ehrhoff, and flip halak for sure, tallinder too..... I'd try and unload Leino for a 5th, although that's not happening

MayorsManor has learned that Lombardi looks to have dealt two prospects (including one from Manchester, and one of their high-end college prospects) to the Buffallo Sabres for 6-foot-4 AHL All-Star, Brayden McNabb. His shot is underrated, but more than anything, they love his toughness.

It's true, we really could sit on a lot of these guys, try and resign Moulson, but I think we have an expectation with the way the year has played out for our team, if this is a total rebuild then, I would like to move Ehrhoff, and flip halak for sure, tallinder too..... I'd try and unload Leino for a 5th, although that's not happening

I don't think Anybody will want Leino!

We have cap space to sign almost anyone we want. Without Miller and assuming Leino is bought out, we'll struggle just to hit the cap floor next year. Throw some $$$ at MattyMo. He has earned it.

Somebody from the Monarchs and a "high-end" college prospect from LA to Buffalo. Wonder what that might include.

Monarchs player could be Steve Qualier, he would fit here impo. Should add not really a player I am high on in anyway.

Edited by LGR4GM

Sure, but so is St. Louis. So I don't know what they've accomplished. I guess we'll see how they do moving forward.

I think TB felt like they didn't have a choice, and the Rangers felt the same way. In that context both teams did pretty well IMHO.

I hope so because this has been quite boring as of now. I just don't know if there is any teams that actually want Halak!

I wouldn't move Myers unless the players coming back is mind blowing. Myers 3 point game the other night looked like his rookie year. He has improved greatly this year from the last 2 seasons.

Saw a tweet on TSN that the Flyers might be interested in Halak

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.