Trade Deadline 2014

LGR4GM

So Brayden McNabb gone and 2 2nd rounders gone for two prospects. I wonder who the other prospect is? Guessing they weren't too high on McNabb for the future!

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/nicolas_deslauriers/

re: the bolded, the Sabres are loaded for bear on the back end, and have enough in the tank to swing a deal, hence the trade w./ LA

Why would Montreal give up anything for Dubnyck? They could have had him for free a few days ago

Also wasn't he in their system already playing for Hamilton or am I thinking of someone else?

It can't be; Nolan hasn't named him as Captain yet.

well he hasn't named anyone that yet, but he did talk about his great leadership skills recently..........

Get a faster CPU and more memory. :lol:

Damn it CB! Whenever I see your handle as the last post I'm expecting a deal! Get your game face on! (Really really appreciative of all the posts by the way)

"Reload?" The last few drafts weren't enough? They have an excess, so dealing off one isn't a call to then restock more.

Chill out. That comment was for anyone who is concerned the Sabres may be dealing away depth at D.

Nic Deslauriers is also a good prospect. So we got two good prospect, Deslauriers is close to the NHL level.

I disagree. I've seen him in Manchester for last couple years and his development stalled to the point that they moved him to LW. Looks like a Mark Mancari type - you watch him and cannot understand why with his physical tools he can't make the jump to the Bigs.

Hope he gets revitalized in Rochester!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.