• Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

He doesn't have one he is just repeating crap we already knew

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl

Matt Moulson is with Sabres in arena. Scheduled to play tonight alongside Cody Hodgson and Chris Stewart.

Doesn't mean a whole lot. Ott and Miller were schedule to play at this point on Friday.

And since there's a 99% chance we're moving him by 3pm ET on Wednesday, I wouldn't be shocked if we did it today.

How about we trade Moulson to LA and get Valentin Zykov back as part of the deal. There is a big skilled winger for you.

LA's GM probably is thinking "how bout it." You'd have to give much more than a rental for Zykov.

I heard Dags was going to be on a line with Stewart and Hodgson.

Moulson is on that line, not D'Anglestini (read some reporter but it was wrong).

Detroit's in a tough spot. I don't think they make the playoffs with all the injuries they're dealing with without making a move for a vet which would cost them prospects that are vital to a team who is going to need some youth soon.

Edited by Tankalicious

I really like that line. Too bad we'll likely only get to see it for one game.

On paper I do too. Although I don't remember Moulson and Hodgson having much chemistry the first time they were together. I do think Hodgson and Stewart are a great fit offensively. Memo to Nolan: keep this line as far away from the D zone as possible.

Deadline Primer: Brodeur, Callahan, Kesler big names

The most decorated goalie in NHL history, the captain of one of the League's most celebrated franchises, and one of the grittiest centers in the game might all have to change their addresses later this week.

The NHL Trade Deadline is set for 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday and three of the most intriguing players being discussed in possible trades are New Jersey Devils goalie Martin Brodeur, New York Rangers captain Ryan Callahan, and Vancouver Canucks center Ryan Kesler.

NO! NO! NO! JUST STOP!! We have enough picks, we have enough cap room, we have enough money. Let's have some semblance of a team going forward!

Losing is contagious and Ehrhoff must be hating life. Best thing Sabres could do is trade him. More time for players of the future, save some money and add assets, all while making Ehrhoff happy. We're gonna be terrible, with or without Ehrhoff, so why keep him? He could be useful somewhere else.

If Detroit is going to look into a guy like Ehrhoff, discussions should probably start with a guy like Nyquist. At some point Buffalo is going to need to add NHL ready but still lower priced guys like this. Reunite him with Flynn and walk your way to the cup. :lol:

Ehrhoff has underperformed. He's bad defensively. I'm fine with moving him.

Don't forget Connor McDavid is the end-game here folks. Stay the course.

:huh: :blink:

the guy logs 24+ minutes a night and has been one of if not the most consistent D-man since he came here!

And I don't think we need to get rid of everybody to stay in any McDavid lottery. With the roster we'll have after this trade deadline, barring any huge offseason signings, we should still be in contention. Ehrhoff is a piece I wouldn't mind keeping around as a consistent piece to our backend.