Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

EJ is rusty, that's expected, but his level of suckitude today also has me worried. Part of it is the conservative play calling.

I'm not sold on EJ being our franchise guy

I sure hope it is rust.. He is T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E today.

This is a set back game.

EJ is rusty, that's expected, but his level of suckitude today also has me worried. Part of it is the conservative play calling.

I'm not sold on EJ being our franchise guy

He's been terrible all year. Had one good drives against Carolina. Has been terrible otherwise. He's not an NFL QB.

I heard last week a number of local sports commentators tout that the Bills have looked better than their 3-6 record suggests. I wonder if these same commentators will still think they look better than a 3-7 team should look?

And EJ Manuel's passer rating was a squalid 63.5. Not very impressive.

Last week, in his first ever start, Tuel made less mistakes and more big plays against the best team in the NFL than EJ did today.

It has been a decade of watching our starting QBs only throw passes within 5 yards (on either side) of the line of scrimmage.

I heard last week a number of local sports commentators tout that the Bills have looked better than their 3-6 record suggests. I wonder if these same commentators will still think they look better than a 3-7 team should look?

And EJ Manuel's passer rating was a squalid 63.5. Not very impressive.

Squalid is an interesting word to describe his day. I like it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.