OT: Explosions at the Boston Marathon

spndnchz

If anyone saw my post in Complaint Thursday last night, that guy just emailed me expecting me to complete some work for him right now. You have got to be kidding me.

Well that and the computer I need to use in order to do the work is in the middle of the area that is currently blocked off.

You should tell your boss to go get it himself. What a @sshat he must be.

Idiot on the ice: endearing. Idiot off it: not so much. Steve Ott is an idiot 24/7, apparently.

For those who don't do Twitter, Ott called for the suspects to be tortured, "no need for court."

Ott should shut the f up.

On the other hand if the CIA can do it, why not Ott?

Bloody hell.

Uncle Ruslan is awesome. I'd urge everyone to track down the video of his press conference. He called his nephews losers, proclaimed his love for America and said he wants to meet with the families of the victims and bend down before them to beg for forgiveness.

They've found his "facebook" page. Stuff about Allah and non-believers must die...

It'll be amazing to watch how fast the unbiased, professional reporters move from "Could it have been radical right-wingers???" to "It's important not to judge a whole group of people based on the actions of a few."

Uncle Ruslan is awesome. I'd urge everyone to track down the video of his press conference. He called his nephews losers, proclaimed his love for America and said he wants to meet with the families of the victims and bend down before them to beg for forgiveness.

he is a champion.

Perhaps Allah might consider disabusing his flock of certain ideas before he spends any of his time on these MFs.

A good place for Allah to start that is with these and other MFs like them.

These types, although they think they do, do not believe in Allah, IMO.

That is all I will say on the matter, as I don't want to take the discussion in this direction.

I want to clarify my previous reporting. It was the smell of Turkey tandoori — Russian, whatever. Maybe they can toss all the ferners into the Niagara River. If they go over the Falls, they're real terrorists.

If they go over and survive, they're real terrorists. If they die, they weren't terrorists.

It'll be amazing to watch how fast the unbiased, professional reporters move from "Could it have been radical right-wingers???" to "It's important not to judge a whole group of people based on the actions of a few."

Wouldn't this still be true?

Were they insinuating that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were responsible if it was a right wing militia?

yea, that was a great press conference by the Uncle. I love that foreign accent, anger. And then i see he lives in a neighborhood about 1/2 mile from me in MD. So weird, basically an unknown neighbor of mine.

Wouldn't this still be true?

Only if you think the two Chechens were upset about US tax policy, or if you just group all bad people as "right wing."

Were they insinuating that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were responsible if it was a right wing militia?

Sure, the same way Sarah Palin was responsible for the shootings in Arizona a couple years back. Funny how all speculation always goes in one direction (ie the people they don't like politically).

Archived