OT: Explosions at the Boston Marathon

spndnchz

Idiot on the ice: endearing. Idiot off it: not so much. Steve Ott is an idiot 24/7, apparently.

For those who don't do Twitter, Ott called for the suspects to be tortured, "no need for court."

Hopefully they will find out if they actually did it before torture ensues.

If apprehended and convicted bring back public execution. Nothing is too harsh for the cowards that would do this. Drawn and quartered ? Stoning ? Flayed alive ? It would send a clear message.

What, that terrorizing America is a great idea?

Creating martyrs is generally a bad idea. It's not as if whoever did this will get off when they're brought to court. Let them go through the system and be executed by legal means--don't send the message that you can lower our standards just by attacking us.

Oh no, you don't execute these guys. You just send them to double secret Guantanamo.

Journalistic source?

The AP and CNN said a suspect was in custody......we can play this game all day.......

Bottom line, we have 2 "suspects" given to us by the FBI, 3 days after the fact, one with a black bag that doesn't match the photo of the bag shown as part of the device, and another that isn't black after being told both were black. There is also no concrete description of the suspects.....one of which can look white, Jewish, arab, and the other looking hispanic, white with a tan, asian......it is as ambiguous as can be. If I had to tip the FBI, I would say the "bombers" look like Alex Ovechkin and the Indian dude from Big Bang Theory. Maybe Swamp knows if his hockey buddy was out of town Monday?

We have multiple operational forces on the ground, a drill being conducted and denied with dogs, cancelled press conferences, multiple local and federal sources reporting to top notch journalists that a suspect was in custody, multiple top notch sources saying a Saudi national was under heavy armed guard then released and sources saying deportation is on the table after an unscheduled meeting between Obama and the Saudis......the list goes on and on......

The good news is that major reporting sources have given so much conflicting information that the public at least has to go WTF?

My guess is that the two pictured either never are arrested, turn out to be not the guys and let go, or end up dead in some other cute story.

I have no idea anymore. God bless the poor people ruined because of this, no matter who or why. Live your life without fear and as if you may not see a Stanley Cup. That is my advice.

Police officer killed in MIT after a bank robbery, and now a major shootout and few explosions in Watertown, MA.

Atleast one suspect caught. Rumors are these are the bombers.

CNN, Fox News and MSNBC has the live news on right now...

Not sure why I am still awake, but fascinating stuff. I hope these are the right guys.

Police officer killed in MIT after a bank robbery, and now a major shootout and few explosions in Watertown, MA.

Atleast one suspect caught. Rumors are these are the bombers.

CNN, Fox News and MSNBC has the live news on right now...

The black hat wearing suspect was shot and killed.

The AP and CNN said a suspect was in custody......we can play this game all day.......

/snip/

I am specifically referring to the deportation rumor. I think a lot of people want it to have something to do with this Saudi kid, but I think he may be one of the worst wrong place wrong time situations ever. I imagine, if someone from the adminstration was meeting with the Saudis, it was to clear the air after authorities basically accused a kid who just got blown up of being a terrorist based solely on the language his passport was written in. As for your quasi implications of at best a cover up or at worst a false flag attack, I don't have time for such little faith in Humanity and America, I have a family to raise and a life to live.

Archived