Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Im guessing somewhere along the way you hit the icon to not follow that thread anymore? Accidentally ?

Humidity beads are your freind. Wet em and forget em. Check every 2-3 months.

The friend I'm supposed to hang out with this week has some for me. I'm going be making that switch. Although my humidor has stabilized pretty well. Better than I remember it doing.

Happy holidays, NS! See you soon

So my job offer blew me away. Was not expecting that at all. Going to get a background test and a drug test done, and I'll be starting in two weeks

Thanks.

The new moon has been sighted, so Ramadan will start at sunset today, which is in about 15 minutes.

Fist day of fasting is tomorrow.

-----

Awesome news about the job.

Thanks.

The new moon has been sighted, so Ramadan will start at sunset today, which is in about 15 minutes.

-----

Enjoy your month of fasting NS. I know you always look forward to it. Ramadan Mubarak.

Definitely 'congrats'! I really liked the people who interviewed me, and the benefits are very nice. The pay was all I was worried about, and it's a very nice start. I'm very excited about it.

Thanks for all of the advice and everything. It's awesome to be able to come here and get support like that  :beer:

As a side note, why is this is the only thread where I don't receive a notification when someone quotes me? 

Try not to get fired for spending too much time on Sabrespace arguing about Stamkos :p

Thanks.

-----

Congrats, WC!

And "see" you in a month, NS!

Congrats NC

NS, be well. I await your belated take on the Sabres pending makeover.

Congrats Wild!

Much appreciated everyone! Means a lot  :beer:

Try not to get fired for spending too much time on Sabrespace arguing about Stamkos :P

Even worse, imagine if I'm wrong? I'll have to spend twice the time on here trying to work my way out of it  :lol:

For those of you with Twitter accounts..... today is the day to be following @RealTimeWWII.

Anniversary of D Day. This Twitter feed is an awesome way to get some of the history of the day.

I'll start watching Band of Brothers again tonight. It never gets old. Amazing story.

I had a hard time getting through The Pacific. I stopped after the 4th episode because I got busy with something and I never finished. I don't remember it as being bad, but I feel that as American from the east coast we have more of a connection with the European Theater of the war. I'm afraid that I know very little about the Pacific Theater.

I always remember D-Day. It never sneaks past, as both of my grandfathers served(both Navy men). One of the most important days in our history (my opinion).

I'll start watching Band of Brothers again tonight. It never gets old. Amazing story.

I had a hard time getting through The Pacific. I stopped after the 4th episode because I got busy with something and I never finished. I don't remember it as being bad, but I feel that as American from the east coast we have more of a connection with the European Theater of the war. I'm afraid that I know very little about the Pacific Theater.

I always remember D-Day. It never sneaks past, as both of my grandfathers served(both Navy men). One of the most important days in our history (my opinion).

My dad left Arkansas on a train full of soldiers straight out of basic training. They didn't know if they were heading to Europe or the Pacific. They followed the route of the train on a map, and when it turned to the east, and they were sure they were heading to Europe, there were cheers. Not because they figured they'd have an easy go of it, but because the savagery and viciousness of the Japanese Army was already legendary.

For those of you with Twitter accounts.....  today is the day to be following @RealTimeWWII.

Anniversary of D Day.  This Twitter feed is an awesome way to get some of the history of the day.

It's a great feed and has been for a number of years.  But today was especially fantastic.

Alexander the Great! Created by sabrespace's own, Josie!!

20160607_170717_zps9cbvkcer.jpg

Words can't describe how awesome this portrait is. Freaking amazing!!!!

And with that, my Sabres wall in my man cave is done. At least for a while. 

Alexander the Great! Created by sabrespace's own, Josie!!

20160607_170717_zps9cbvkcer.jpg

Words can't describe how awesome this portrait is. Freaking amazing!!!!

And with that, my Sabres wall in my man cave is done. At least for a while. 

In true Ryan Miller fashion, you sort of complete something. The Ryan Miller man cave, if you will.

In true Ryan Miller fashion, you sort of complete something. The Ryan Miller man cave, if you will.

Well you can buy the rest of the stuff that I put up if you would like it more compete! :p That stuff ain't cheap! I gotta be done or I'll be selling it all to make mortgage payments! Lol

Pretty sweet man-cave ubkev. I was always a fan of getting a blanket/flag of the team and hanging it on the wall. Takes up a lot of space and looks pretty cool

I know what ya mean with the blanket/flag thing. But I like to wear my blankets lol! The jerseys, I'll never wear, so they achieve the taking up space for me! I'll get a huge banner that says Stanley Cup Champions after next season. ;)