Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Just a Girl.

A ###### goddamned ANTHEM.

My favourite thing about that song: My very own 14 year-old girl (bit of a grrrl) found it on her own (because of The Voice?) and now features it on her pre-game playlist.

It's been a staple to most of my playlists since I was about.... 11. 

Means something a little different to me every year or so. Goes well when paired with Trapped In a Box and general anxiety. 

Not sure I'll ever fully forgive her for that Hollaback Song, though. 

I can't begrudge a true fan hating that song. I was never really a true fan, though. Too casual for that. So I can enjoy that song for what it is.

It is fun. I acknowledge that. It's so goofy, if it comes on when I'm with friends, you best believe we all break it down. Especially a bunch of older dude hockey players. 

When it came out I wanted to rip my ears off because it was EVERYWHERE. That and Fergie's London Bridge and lady lumps my humps whatever. Woof. 

That album had some good stuff on it. Just very pop and not very No Doubt. And that's ok. Love them for their differences :) 

It is fun. I acknowledge that. It's so goofy, if it comes on when I'm with friends, you best believe we all break it down. Especially a bunch of older dude hockey players. 

When it came out I wanted to rip my ears off because it was EVERYWHERE. That and Fergie's London Bridge and lady lumps my humps whatever. Woof. 

That album had some good stuff on it. Just very pop and not very No Doubt. And that's ok. Love them for their differences :)

All of that makes sense.  :thumbsup:

Buy you a beer if you ask if if that's his name or what he does to his sister. :bag:

Hahaha! No! I'm putting in for a promotion in a week. So unfortunately, I cannot give Ray Bourque crap tonight.

Awww, that song helped us teach our baby to read.  "That ###### is bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s"

hahaha that is adorable AND awesome. 

Ok, no joke, when several of my coworkers started having kids, they all got into Yo Gabba Gabba. And I have spent many days at work, happily letting a playlist of YGG music acts go. Bootsy Collins singing about going to parties, Of Montreal singing about brushing your teeth... Really quite enjoyable. 

Went to get a haircut today at my usual place in Penfield. It was quiet today, and my usually talkative Libertarian barber seemed very focused. I decided not to try to converse and just let him work. He proceeded to give me the best short hair cut I've ever gotten. Just tremendous attention to detail. It seems the man was simply inspired today.

I got my hair cut last week, as I have for most of the past 20 years, by my wife.

She snipped the top of my ear off.

She's been chopping the top of your ear off for nearly 20 years. :o

Can't be much of it left. You REALLY need to change barbers. :p

Went to a hibachi bar for the first time tonight for a buddy's fiancie's 21st. 10/10 would recommend. The service is amazing and they fill you up with great food for under $30. Just, don't order the saki. It's terrible

Dude, sake is awesome once you get used to it. I will admit it's a bit funky the first time around.

Went to a hibachi bar for the first time tonight for a buddy's fiancie's 21st. 10/10 would recommend. The service is amazing and they fill you up with great food for under $30. Just, don't order the saki. It's terrible

Warm or cold sake?