Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I am walking. It's like a constant charley horse on my calf muscle, but I am cleared to go.

Cleared to do everything I feel comfortable doing. Going to wait until this icy patch passes before I drive again.

But I am walking.

This is awesome news. How great does that feel?

This is awesome news. How great does that feel?

Pretty damn great. Shoes feel mega weird. Gonna be awhile to fully recover, and I have to watch it that I don't overdo it in my eagerness to achieve normalcy. I'm thinking I'll be back up in the hoops/trapeze (no ankle hangs or doubles work) in about 6 weeks, skating carefully/slowly by early/mid spring. I'll be at the gym starting tonight to start easing in some more flexibility on a bike. 

I hope you don't stay laid up too long! I know there's a few broken Sabrespacers out there. 

I am walking. It's like a constant charley horse on my calf muscle, but I am cleared to go. 

Cleared to do everything I feel comfortable doing. Going to wait until this icy patch passes before I drive again. 

But I am walking. 

post-1683-0-53004800-1451961514_thumb.jpg

But I am walking. 

Don't overdo it.

But this is great news.

But I am walking. 

Very nice!

Just scheduled the C-Section for the twins (not that we really have a ton of control on when the little nuggets arrive).  Everything just got very real, and I couldn't be more excited at this moment. :)  B-)

That was quick.

Yeah man, broke it November 10, surgery the 26, walking by Jan 4. It felt longer because of the holidays. It helped that it wasn't badly broken, just one bone, and that I'm young. I can chase the cat around again. It's a slow waddle, but then again, he's also a slow waddler...

Very nice!

Just scheduled the C-Section for the twins (not that we really have a ton of control on when the little nuggets arrive).  Everything just got very real, and I couldn't be more excited at this moment. :)  B-)

Daaang congratulations, man! Getting there! 

Edited by Josie914

Very nice!

Just scheduled the C-Section for the twins (not that we really have a ton of control on when the little nuggets arrive). Everything just got very real, and I couldn't be more excited at this moment. :) B-)

How much longer now? A month or two?

C-Section by choice or necessity?

I came down here looking for my dad. Single mother growing up, so I moved down here with my buddy looking for him; his dad was getting out of jail at the same time. Now he's bouncer for the bar and I janitor, I live with another buddy who's kids actually own he bar. Cool guy, and he said he knew my mom from way back when so it made sense. I love Philly actually, not sure I'll ever leave

As much as I don't want to like Philly, it's kind of like a big Buffalo. Approachable, neighborhood based, and not extremely expensive by big-city standards.

As much as I don't want to like Philly, it's kind of like a big Buffalo. Approachable, neighborhood based, and not extremely expensive by big-city standards.

I hope everyone at this point does realize I made up that story, right? It's literally the plot-line of It's Always Sunny. 

So you didn't make it up, you stole it.

Haha there were a lot of nice references tucked in there.  "not sure I'll ever leave"

True, I did steal it. And when PA asked if I made it up, I said I didn't  ;)

I literally threw as many references in there as I could. Shrader and Taro caught on. Taro or Swamp, can't remember who but one of them offered a blood bucket

WC, we should bait together some time! I had no clue, other than my spidey sense. Gentlemen, we are in the presence of greatness.

And here's the problem with such a disjointed media environment where there's so little commonality in shows watched. In the 70s if you said you ski jumped over a pool of sharks, you would have been called on it — by everyone!

How much longer now? A month or two?

C-Section by choice or necessity?

March 31 is the drop dead date becuase of twins.  They won't let her get to full term (mid April).  C-section is kind of both.  the choice was: natural birth for baby A, and breach extraction (look it up, very unpleasant) for baby B because of positioning, or C-section.  C-section is lesser of two evils in our minds.  Breach extraction pulls baby B out by legs, with an incision on mom front to back, if you catch my drift.  In that case you cannot tell if the cord is wrapped around the head, and is very dangerous for both baby and mother. 

Guessing that they arrive prior to the 31st though.  Family and friends alike are taking bets like superbowl squares lol. 

True, I did steal it. And when PA asked if I made it up, I said I didn't  ;)

I literally threw as many references in there as I could. Shrader and Taro caught on. Taro or Swamp, can't remember who but one of them offered a blood bucket

It sounded fishy, but I haven't watched the show in any real way.

March 31 is the drop dead date becuase of twins.  They won't let her get to full term (mid April).  C-section is kind of both.  the choice was: natural birth for baby A, and breach extraction (look it up, very unpleasant) for baby B because of positioning, or C-section.  C-section is lesser of two evils in our minds.  Breach extraction pulls baby B out by legs, with an incision on mom front to back, if you catch my drift.  In that case you cannot tell if the cord is wrapped around the head, and is very dangerous for both baby and mother. 

Guessing that they arrive prior to the 31st though.  Family and friends alike are taking bets like superbowl squares lol. 

:lol: 

Well I hope everything goes well. Got the house all ready? 

:lol: 

Well I hope everything goes well. Got the house all ready? 

as ready as it can be, I think lol.  We have one crib ready to go, still need to get another, however, they'll be in a cradle/bassinet that we already have first in our room, so we have a little time.  my step dad got Mrs Menace a rocker, and the room is all decorated to her fancy so...

From what everyone tells me, just accept the chaos and that you're not really in control, and it will all go smoother lol. 

as ready as it can be, I think lol.  We have one crib ready to go, still need to get another, however, they'll be in a cradle/bassinet that we already have first in our room, so we have a little time.  my step dad got Mrs Menace a rocker, and the room is all decorated to her fancy so...

From what everyone tells me, just accept the chaos and that you're not really in control, and it will all go smoother lol. 

That's what diapers are for.