Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Just would like to point out SDS was finally able to help me with an issue I had. So, the notice in my sig is no longer valid. I can't remove it yet because I'm on airport wifi using an iPod, but will remove it ASAP. I find the situation awesome. You may not.

Yeah, totally freakin amazing.  Chills were running right down the spine.  I felt like I was a kid again.

This is what George didn't get about the prequels. Making adults feel like kids. He just decided he didn't care about that. He wanted to create new fans and totally missed the boat. 

If that star destroyer crashing onto what I assume in Tantoine, whay is it completely undamaged?

Seriously though, I wonder if they plan on hiding Luke as much as possible since they showed Solo and not him.

Oh my friend, you have a lot of spoiler reading to do over on io9. 

I have been all wound up with all of the rumors flying around. I hope they mirror the EU stuff. Kylo's face gear looks a lot like Revan's. Luke sounds like the optimist that he has always been. I can't wait to see him go all yoda-like on some inquisitors....

Or maybe Plagueis?

Edited by iTInSn

I have been all wound up with all of the rumors flying around. I hope they mirror the EU stuff. Kylo's face gear looks a lot like Revan's. Luke sounds like the optimist that he has always been. I can't wait to see him go all yoda-like on some inquisitors....

Or maybe Plagueis?

Confidence abounds that it's Revan's mask. A lot of people are expecting some Old Republic nods. 

Never heard of io9.  Got lost in that rabbit hole for the better part of 45 minutes.   :ph34r:

11:

Is it like reddit?

Please, please don't let it be like reddit.

Or even fark.

Oh, it's scifi!

Holy , it's scifi!

I never have to see it again!

(Not judgy.  Just not my thing.)

My wife showed me that earlier with tears welling up in her eyes. Han Solo got her..

I'm happy they've got the old crew in there. But I hope their role isn't too big. I really want to see new Star Wars heroes emerge, and I think Abrams is the right guy to do it. It'll be nice to get fresh characters and stories. 

11:

Is it like reddit?

Or even fark.

Oh, it's scifi!

Holy ######, it's scifi!

You've already changed it by looking at it!

science jokes

11:

Is it like reddit?

Or even fark.

Oh, it's scifi!

Holy ######, it's scifi!

Sci Fi is about the only movie genre I enjoy.

Sci Fi is about the only movie genre I enjoy.

In all honesty, good for you all who enjoy that stuff.  It's not for me, but that doesn't mean it's bad or anything.  Just not my thing.

(Wow, I could have posted this in the politics thread in certain contexts.)