Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

If we never hear from you again, I'll assume he wasn't the expert he claimed to be.

Maybe it will taste like tuna.

It's gonna taste like Wilbur.

Well I'm still here. I sauteed the 'shrooms with some onion, garlic and olive oil. They really DO taste like chicken, with a little bit of nutty flavor in the background. Very tasty. :thumbsup:

One of the only times I can describe being in close to shock was one night in Toronto when someone was holding the door open to a showplace and I was just walking the streets with my girlfriend, and who comes wheeling out and we hold up for him, but Oscar Peterson. For about 3 seconds I couldn't process it and just tell her, "That's Oscar Peterson", to which of course she replied, "Who?"

What a cool dude and freak of nature. Here's him just running through about a dozen different styles on the Dick Cavett Show.

Very awesome. My wife just did the cleaning supplies in the hanging shoe rack thing, and I've done the toothpaste for cleaning headlights trick before. Some really cool ideas there.

I do the iced bottle of water one every day, but I use (and reuse) regular bottles and only empty out a bit of the water (to keep the bottle from exploding). Ice-cold water all day long.

Last week, someone asked me how I get such a huge chunk of ice into the bottle. I had to stare him down until he figured it out.

I do the iced bottle of water one every day, but I use (and reuse) regular bottles and only empty out a bit of the water (to keep the bottle from exploding). Ice-cold water all day long.

Last week, someone asked me how I get such a huge chunk of ice into the bottle. I had to stare him down until he figured it out.

You should have plenty of those available and froze-up for the zombie apocalypse!

Finally got the new computer. I'm not sure that it's awesome. It is going to take some getting used to, that's for sure; I am unaccustomed to the new OS. But the days of having to edit posts to ensure basic things like spacing in between paragraphs should be over.

Finally got the new computer. I'm not sure that it's awesome. It is going to take some getting used to, that's for sure; I am unaccustomed to the new OS. But the days of having to edit posts to ensure basic things like spacing in between paragraphs should be over.

What have you been using, an old Xerox 860?

This story:

http://sports.yahoo....-110936900.html

Awesome.

Thanks for posting this Bio. It is awesome and makes me feel good about humanity.

Also, it has been some time since the passing of Kirby. I know it's hard and takes time. I'm wondering how you are doing?

Take good care,

E.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Thanks for posting this Bio. It is awesome and makes me feel good about humanity.

Also, it has been some time since the passing of Kirby. I know it's hard and takes time. I'm wondering how you are doing?

Take good care,

E.

Thanks E... Most days are okay, but there are definitely times when the memory of that last trip to the vet is still far too vivid. At some point hopefully that one will be replaced by happier thoughts (I found a great video of him playing with a squeaky toy from a few years back), but I miss the little guy.

In a world where bunnies are fuzzy... You're missing your calling. Forget criminal forensics... movie trailer narration is in your future!

Edit: Just got caught up in the thread and didn't realize you're apparently serious about voice work. Great pipes. Maybe you could give Jay Moran a run for his money.

Edited by PASabreFan

Thanks E... Most days are okay, but there are definitely times when the memory of that last trip to the vet is still far too vivid. At some point hopefully that one will be replaced by happier thoughts (I found a great video of him playing with a squeaky toy from a few years back), but I miss the little guy.

Hang in there.

I feel your pain. We've been through it. And happy thoughts will prevail. It will take time.