Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Had the lunch meeting with the person who's position I'd be filling. Says job is much simpler than my current one. It essentially comes down to more money vs more flexibility. I can currently come and go as I please and I have 5+ weeks of vaca. Depending on their offer ($$ & vaca) I'll need to see if the dollar difference is worth it.

Good luck with that man. Sounds like there's potential to be awesome there.

Watching Caitlyn Jenner win the Arthur Ashe Courage Award tonight at the ESPYs tonight was awesome. The confidence she has in her speech is impressive. Watching Bruce on Keeping Up With The Kardashians there seemed to be an aura of very little confidence and a feeling of being trapped there. I don't know if it was the gender identity battle or the overall suffering of being with such an insane family, but Bruce's speech was always quiet and hesitant. Tonight, Caitlyn was very confident and strong. No hesitation and a loud/clear speech. Fantastic stuff. I'm glad she found the courage to finally be her. Edited by Hoss

Found and bought a hutch on Craigslist last night for under $200. Put all of the crystal that my wife inherited into it as a surprise. Absolutely loved it. Score 1 for me! lol

Good man. Happy wife=happy life. There is also the fact that they put up with our smelly smells and crazy ideas. They deserve a present surprise here and there.

Good man. Happy wife=happy life. There is also the fact that they put up with our smelly smells and crazy ideas. They deserve a present surprise here and there.

Lord help me. You speak the gospel truth. d4rk, dear, I love you, but we gotta talk about your butt... 

d4rk, dear, I love you, but we gotta talk about your butt... 

dear God.

at the risk of further opening a can of worms (or stank ass) that i do not want further pried: are you talking about butt smells that are emitted from time to time, or, just, like, generally? because if the former, then HIGH FIVE, d4rk. but(t) if the latter? ew.

Edit: i think it got it. diet-specific, and a product of a man's proud activity.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Eid al-Fitr.

Ramadan ended at sunset today with confirmed sightings of the crescent new moon.

I miss Ramadan already.  When it ends it's a bit of a let down in a way.

Eid prayers are tomorrow morning and we celebrate for three days.

It's good to be back, but am not sure how much time I'll have over the next few days to read and catch up.

Thanks to all for the good wishes and I will try to address them in the coming days.

So, did I miss much?

Salam / Peace.

Eid al-Fitr.

Ramadan ended at sunset today with confirmed sightings of the crescent new moon.

It's good to be back, but am not sure how much time I'll have over the next few days to read and catch up.

Thanks to all for the good wishes and I will try to address them in the coming days.

So, did I miss much?

Salam / Peace.

Good to have you back.

Eid al-Fitr.

So, did I miss much?

Salam / Peace.

Welcome back man.