Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Good luck, NS!  I don't know how people do those fasts, but much respect for it.

In other awesome news:  thank you Jesus; I finally have job offers (from both places)!  Now I have a tough decision to make by Friday.  So glad I won't be unemployed in two weeks.

Good luck, NS!  I don't know how people do those fasts, but much respect for it.

In other awesome news:  thank you Jesus; I finally have job offers (from both places)!  Now I have a tough decision to make by Friday.  So glad I won't be unemployed in two weeks.

Steel cage death match between the two employers, it's the only reasonable solution

That's awesome.

And if we're lucky, neither leaves.  Sorry bio, but I think you can sacrifice employment if it means the world has two less HR reps.  The needs of the many...

:lol:  I have a couple friends in HR for whom I would make an exception, but in general I agree wholeheartedly with this idea.

And thanks, everyone!

You sure about that? To my knowledge, HR people are incapable of friendship.

I think their key is that they both started out in other positions before moving into HR, so they're pretty normal folks.  But it's entirely possible they are the only two in existence, since everyone else I've interacted with meets your definition.

I think their key is that they both started out in other positions before moving into HR, so they're pretty normal folks.  But it's entirely possible they are the only two in existence, since everyone else I've interacted with meets your definition.

Still not buying it, no one willingly goes into HR.

Still not buying it, no one willingly goes into HR.

:lol: One of them is a "people person", so they lured her in to be the friendly face at job fairs since she loves chatting with strangers, and she stayed for the raise.

The view from my apartment building's rooftop is one of the few things I enjoy in life right now...

That is a sweet view.

For you, Hoss:

http://songdrops.com/pug-licking-screen-clean/

YAY! Congrats Bio!!

Thanks.

No moon sighted, so everyone (all Muslims ... Middle East, Europe, North America ...) decided that today is the 30th day of Shaban (the month before Ramadan). There can be no month with more than 30 days, so Ramadan will start today at sunset local time, no matter where you are on the planet. The first fasting day starts tomorrow at Fajr (dawn) local time, no matter where you are on the planet ... that's 3:34 AM in Halifax ... and we will break our fast at sunset ... 9:03 PM in Halifax. Some long days ... I will see how it goes and I will likely break my fast by taking some water before I head home (around 4:30 PM each day) from the school were I teach . We are to end our fast if it will cause danger to ourselves, or others, and 18 hours without water certainly would do that. Ramadan will be either 29. or 30, days.

So, I may take a peak later today, but I will officially be back in a month starting at sunset today.

Salaam / Peace.

I admire your commitment to sacrifice. Peace.

Bio. I am glad that you have two opportunities. You are one of the most thoughtful posters here. I am confident that you will chose wisely. Good luck!